DIESEL

Pics of HERO HONDA "HUNK"

Hero Honda is at it again. lauching 3-4 different bikes with the same engine. not that the Hunk looks half bad' date=' but man.....where are the 200cc+ bikes![/quote']

you are absolutely right..me thinks that the indian market is ready for power now....especially something in the region of 300cc at least...

my personal choice..bring the RD 350 back smiley17.gif
CYRUS432007-10-24 01:10:18

Well you have already wasted your three scraps ' date='you are new so let me help you can press backspace to erase your scrap.Look now even I wasted my scrap.[/quote']

come on rssh...hes a newbie..cut him some slack....smiley36.gif

Yes its true and like the previous 150 cc Hero Honda launch, I doubt whether apart from the cosmetics there will be any upgradation of the nearly decade old  techincal specs. HH has become adept at launching many many variants with the same engine. Look at what they did with the 98cc Honda Cub engine- The CD 100, Dawn, Splendour, Plus- Minus, Street-Broadway,Passion and many more. I am forgetting many other variants maybe. HH should get more focused on technology based launches and not cosmetic touch based ones!!!!

smiley1.gif HH has become adept at launching variants with a single engine. Look at what they did with the Honda Cub stepthrough- on came the CD 100 in 1985 in its deluxe and Standard avatars, then the Street, Dawn,Splendour,Splendour Plus- Minus, Super Splendour,Passion and maybe Ultra Passion and so on. The 125 cc segment has the Glamour, Super Splendour and maybe one or two more !! Thats what they are doing with the 149 cc engine starting with the CBZ, X treme, Y treme and maybe Z treme and now the hunk. Hope HH will offer newer technology and not only some new tinkering here and there.

Looks a great bikesmiley2.gif,but still a lot of homework should have been done before launching it.It's height and lenght is amazing and looks a heavy bike.Again the headlight is not in anyway fascinating.Moreover the tail is too much overdonesmiley19.gif.The graphics look good and the brand assures a promising bikesmiley32.gif.Atlest an advertisement should have been there to let everybody know that a new bike has entered into the Indian marketsmiley7.gif.