FuelRunGod

Ultimate Buyers Guide: Must Read Newbies!

Mr. Creativebala,

Just want to clarify if I have understood you right.... you meant that the Eeco is just a stripped down version of the Versa but sporting the same engine as Versa ( thats my friend's main criteria). Kindly clarify,

Thanking you...

No, Eeco sports the same G series engine but with a reduced capacity . From 1.3 litre to 1.2 litre to pass as a small car to get excise benefits along with a little reduction in rear bumper length.

Hi FRG,

Thanks for all very usefull posts for first time buyers.Im going to book figo this month but want to be little bit experienced buyer, reading your suggestions , so that i wont to give up the game to the dealer. So please let us know the 'step by step' guidence of 'buying car with bank loan', emphasising on different terminologies like form 22, smart card, VIN , dealer invoice, RC book, PUC certificate, pre registration checkup , 'what should a ask for after booking'etc. Pl discuss such things 'when happens'/'why so' manner and also 'how to check bs4 norm prior to booking/on the same day of booking' type topic.

I take your suggestion as tutorial for me and also for other first time buyers.

Thanks in advance.

I am new here and have a query. I don't know how to start a new topic hence posting here. Any folks here use cruise control? Is it a useful think? What about fuel consumption and maintenance?

Regards