CYRUS43

Rally Fiats

Nice one, Cyrus!  So folks, no, its not your everyday Mumbai cab!  These are true-blue rally cars! Great body work, paint job, smart alloys, complete with roll cage and all!  Which gives a good idea of the kind attention that would have gone under the hood.  The "tuning" companies of the West should take a look at these examples which will surely put them to shame.  Good to see our good old Amby dressed to kill.  So she could really do more than just taking Khadar clad Netas around, huh?

Jitz

hey Cyrus,

Do you have pics of the rally cars that took part in the London- Sydney rally that passed thro' India in 1977? Did any Fiat cars take part in that rally?

I was one of the eager spectators wide awake in the middle of the night to see the cars when they passed thro' my town, Tumkur!!

Superb ,? So people, no, this is not your car every day in Mumbai! Rally cars are true-blue! great body work, paint job, smart alloys, cage and all! This gives a good indication of the care they have been under the hood. The "adjustment" Western companies should take a look at these examples will surely put them to shame. CYRUS432011-01-19 23:31:23

Hey Cyrus - Awesome pictures man! Ans just curious to know what engines do these Fiats use for rallying and how powerfula re they?

And your dad? Can you tell me his profile name

they use bored out Stock engines. with redone Cams and valves etc.

Dad is a lurker on ACI. he does not have a profile. He is on teambhp though.