zoomy

ANHC or the linea ?

you know what is the height of cost cutting ? you wont believe it ! they are'nt even offering mudflaps smiley7.gif...

I don't think it is a cost cutting, some manufacturers do not offer these things standard. For Swift, they collected around 900Rs. for this. In Logan they give it as a dealer's gift. So it is not offered by Renault and Maruti.

you know what is the height of cost cutting ? you wont believe it ! they are'nt even offering mudflaps smiley7.gif...

I don't think it is a cost cutting' date=' some manufacturers do not offer these things standard. For Swift, they collected around 900Rs. for this. In Logan they give it as a dealer's gift. So it is not offered by Renault and Maruti. [/quote']

What about good old  (and "overpriced") Honda?? I dont remember asking for them (as my NHC already had flaps and carpet mats but that was in 04!)

Not in Tata cars as well' date=' the dealer gives the mudflaps and the mats as a gift.[/quote']

They give as a gift, so not standard in Tata too. Even for Logan, they gave it for free, as a dealer discount.

Read in ACI Spare Parts Survey that the Headlight Assembly of AHNC cost Rs.4200+ each. That means 8400+ for Pair.

And the first page of this topic says that the Front Fog Lamps cost Rs.19000+.smiley18.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley18.gifsmiley7.gif

WOW WHAT A MIRACLE?

The Fog Lamps cost DOUBLE that of Headlamp Assemblies for an Upper Midsizer.

WHAT A PITY ON AHNC OWNERS? Especially Zoomy.smiley36.gif   sudeepd2009-04-24 15:05:15

Read in ACI Spare Parts Survey that the Headlight Assembly of AHNC cost Rs.4200+ each. That means 8400+ for Pair.
And the first page of this topic says that the Front Fog Lamps cost Rs.19000+.smiley18.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley18.gifsmiley7.gif
WOW WHAT A MIRACLE?
The Fog Lamps cost DOUBLE that of Headlamp Assemblies for an Upper Midsizer.
WHAT A PITY ON AHNC OWNERS? Especially Zoomy.smiley36.gif   

well thanks for the concern sudeep. atleast i wont be running around tata workshops after buying 2 indigos smiley36.gif.

have said that before ... but how on earth can you commit the same mistake twice smiley36.gif

and please for christ sake correct the FE figures in your signature .

30+ on an indigo ?smiley36.gif what were you thinking ?

but how on earth can you commit the same mistake twice

I did not face problems on our Indigo LS and the XL offered Tremendous Value For Money Package. Hence bought XL.

FYKI' date=' NOW THE BOTH THE CARS ARE RUNNING FINE. Touchwood.

and please for christ sake correct the FE figures in your signature .30+ on an indigo ?

I myself checked the FE. I top upped the tank and reset the trip meter to zero. The car travelled for more than 300kms before again topping up. The fuel required to top up second time was 10+ litres. I drove it at 70kph with AC OFF.

Now calculate yourself.

300kms Divided 10litres Equals 30kpl. Touchwood.

I will again check out next time and inform you.sudeepd2009-04-24 15:47:39

Zoomy, Are you feeling Shy of your AHNC? Neither you have not posted a single Pic of your AHNC nor you have proved that you are A Proud Owner of AHNC.

You are Just a Honda Lover and not a Honda Owner.

OFF-TOPIC-

My Indigo XL features Rear AC Vents despite costing Rs.8,23,000+/-. But Honda Accord does not provide Rear AC Vents despite costing 20+lakhs. Not even Accord V6 gives Rear AC Vents (Forget AHNC And Civic).

sudeepd2009-05-04 13:43:09

Hi,

I am a linea owner a 1.3 mj, when i decided to buy the car it was more from a fully loaded prespective and features in the car, many people told me that its a under powered car, however when i test drove the car , it felt for a moment but later it was fine, i was driving the car with 5 people.Then i decided to pick the car and lets see how it performs, it was a gamble i did, but frnakly speaking i am in love with it, within a month in drove to Goa and it gave me a mileage of 22km/ltr on highway and 15-17 km/ltr in city with AC.I got my first service done after that it has imrproved a lot, now i get sure shot 17-18 with AC in city and my fuel consumptions has gone down, the ABS is fantastic and it climate control is just awesome compared to Verna SXI full loaded. good speace in the car, loads of feature with god music system and comfort in driving, i am very sure why people are getting so rudementry abt linea, we have to admit, it will take sometime for fiat to build in reputation in india as they only scrooed up on their service part which is well taken care by TATA. I am very impressed with the car.

Not in Tata cars as well' date=' the dealer gives the mudflaps and the mats as a gift.[/quote']

They give as a gift, so not standard in Tata too. Even for Logan, they gave it for free, as a dealer discount.

This is because the Mudflaps and Mudmats comes under accessory fitment thats why they are offered as gift by dealers and not standard by manufacturer.