CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

sorry FRG actually i didnt knew about this thread...........smiley22.gif.......ok guys.......now we have share about our collection and pics of replicas on this thread......

@bluesapphire & the vtec guy = if u want to send pics kindly send on this thread.............because FRG sir.. has closed my thread "Which car replica(s) you have??"........i think FRG sir... merging both the threads was also another option......anyways sorry............smiley13.gif

Thanks
vibhor2008-07-07 13:34:53

Great!!! blusapphire very ...very nice car replicas buddy...........i like your gallardo..........cool...........n hummer is also very nice...........

Well looks like the big boy has cool stuff .Well really saying I like your bed sheet more .Also why has ACI stopped giving this goodies on subscription.?

Well looks like the big boy has cool stuff .Well really saying I like your bed sheet more .Also why has ACI stopped giving this goodies on subscription.?
as i m growing bigger u will see more collection...by the end of this year 4-5 more i want to add to this...thanx for the bedsheet...even i liked that...

No..when i was small i played lot but these Scale models are not for playing but just for liking..i like them...for playing i had another small and cheaper(cost wise) cars....when any of my small cousin comes i have to hide this...i have lots of attachment with cars....

Even i had Vintage Merc at that time but same thing was broken by somebody...Actually at that time when i was small we were not that Sound(financially) to buy such expensives toys...coz 8-10 years ago there was value of 1000-1200 Rs....it was expensive for toys...so i had only 1...

19....will complete 20 this november....i have even some small cars which is got some 12-16 years back when i was very small.....well from past 6-7 years i stopped buying these cars..but then i found this Hummer in Ahemedabad and i was fascinated and forced my father to get me one....then i got Lambo with Autocar..then i thought that year by year i should make a good collection as now 1200-2000 for these is no big deal....so now i am also making a provision in my room for some more cars...

@ bluesapphire= buddy very nice collection .......of your  scale models.............all cars are awesome.....

@rssh= Welcome back buddy to the forum......