CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

@ the vetec guy= you also have a very........cool collection dude.......vitnages and supercars.......n hey where you hav snapped these pics of replicas......is this this place in you house........if yes......then...it really gives the looks of a real ferrari showroom.......with light effects added.........smiley32.gif

Okay thats few snaps for part of my collection.
I have a dedicated room for models. room houses collection of scale model cars and bikes
along with lot of literature on cars/bikes/planes..

Scale models are showcased in a nicely designed display unit that kinda gives it a showroom effect.

Current collection stands at
15 cars, 10+ bikes and 2 trucks..

I recently bought a Hotwheels one..it has good finishing and interiors are detailed one but still its not upto mark of Maisto...the Quality isnt that good and Tyres have plastic tube while Maisto have rubber tyres if m not wrong...have never heard BBurago ...are they available in India and if yes then WHERE????In my city there is very less collection so if i go Mumbai or Ahmedabad i will remember to buy few models ....

yes bburago are available in india. you will find these in good toy stores or hoby stores along with the maisto models. also check websites for auto magazines in india.Autocar and overdrive sell them online.

@ VTEC : Awesome collection!! And wow, you have a room dedicated for your cars. Brilliant man, Keep up the good work. Loved the Murcielago and Enzo next to each other.

Firstly, I owe everyone an opology. I havent been online in a VERY long time and thus havent been able to keep this thread alive. I am kicking off with the things that i have done in the last few months!!

Firstly, The PanAmerican Ferraris.

31693d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31694d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31695d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31696d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31697d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31698d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31699d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0 31700d1216755253-scale-model-thread-dsc0

More from my stable...Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R..Mitsubishi EVO 7(my fav)..My BMW M5(Custom painted in Matt Black by yours Truly)..Nismo Silvia S15..Mercedes CLS 500..And the Carerra GT

u have Huge cars in ur parking lot buddy...just wanted to know from where did u got those Scorpios and swifts posted previously...And How do u do such great modifications to these Scale models...Great Work..