CYRUS43

The Official Scale Models Thread

Well, Moding these takes Experience and patience. Try painting bits like wheels and lights first. Then move on to bigger things like hoods. You will slowly get used to it. Then Learn how to maks and do paint schemes.

The Swift costs 150 or so. The Scorpio i got for Free.

@ Cyrus, please adhere to Forum rules about posting pics.-"You can use services like imageshack.us to post pictures on the forum. Kindly use thumbnails as not all users have broadband.Use resize 320x240(for websites and email)".

I think by now atleast you should have been accustomed to forum rules & regulations about posting pics.

Yes romeo. It is a Supra. The Fast And Furious Supra with Vielside Kit to be precicse. Made through lisence from universal studios. I also have the 2 Fast 2 Furious EVO. Look at my earlier posts.

Ordered a 2003 world Championship winning Michael Schumacher Ferrari F1 from the ACI's estore couple of days back. Yesterday a lady from ACI called to inform that this is not in production now and my order is cancelled smiley19.gif

there are some other classics on offer as well but all of then are 1:43 scale that I don't prefer..

ACI should update the website details aqnd also offer some more collection..

i have few models spider, formula F1, lamo revintion, lotus esprit, promise to click and share them with you.

I want to buy a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti scale model, where can i get this one

i have few models spider' date=' formula F1, lamo revintion, lotus esprit, promise to click and share them with you.

I want to buy a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti scale model, where can i get this one
[/quote']

Where do you stay?? If you are in bombay, you will get one in gift centre on order.

Awesome collection and a expensive way to make them so kool!! keeping a room for the scale models!! i dont have a shed to keep my car!! thats y rats enter my car!! ha ha ha.. anyways awesome collection dude! keep up the good work!