rrss

Estilo / Wagon R / Santro / Spark ??

I am confused which of the 4 cars to buy.

why has zen estilo never picked up while having same machine as wagon R, with better aesthetic look?

Wagon R has shorter rear seats

Santro has a higher maintainence / servicing cost

Spark has a smaller Boot space.

How about a Wagon R DUO?

Hi rrss...

I am also confued for the same thing....

But it depends when u want to buy the vehicle...

Cos a lot new vehicles are coming...

M also waiting for Hyndai PA/i10.

Hey folks please post your suggestions...

Chers!!!

Rummy.. 

Hurry man go for the Spark which is Going is Damn discounts of around 40 -50 k rs. hurry Offer valid till 21 OCT. spark will make a good buy at this PRICE TAG.

what drawbacks do you consider in wagon R / Estilo ?

How about  REAR SEAT COMFORT and BOOT SPACE?

Pa will be in higher range, better consider swift

Wagon R -- poor gear shift , rear seat cant adgust 3 ppl as santro can...

Boot space of wagon R is huge ....

Well about Estilo... i dont knw much....as i have not seen that vehicle...that much..

Santro has a bumpy ride for the rear seat...

Well all folks here say Santro is best over all package...!!!

Ppl pls help out...

Spark- free revving engine but small boot

Santro-Good VFM but rear choppy and awkward pedal position

WagonR- Good visibility but worst gear shift not refined

Estilo- Good new biege interior bad WagonR's plus handling worst

What Car rating

Santro****

Spark****

WagonR***

Estilo**

Hey as Huge offers are closed for the Spark i think WAGONR DUO will be good car overall.

WagonR- Good Overall car but poor rear Seat comfort.

Santro - Again good overall but need a serious Change over(facelift)

Spark- good Again but for this car the Price is high.

WagonR- same as WagonR but ...... Running cost will be cut down by 1/3 means it will be better to buy this if you do above 1200 KMS

Spark- free revving engine but small boot

Santro-Good VFM but rear choppy and awkward pedal position

WagonR- Good visibility but worst gear shift not refined

Estilo- Good new biege interior bad WagonR's plus handling worst

What Car rating

Santro****

Spark****

WagonR***

Estilo**

Hey Rssh i think you have either done a Type mistake or did not see what car magazine properly

All car like SANTRO , WagonR spark and Estilo got 4/5 ( corect me if wrong)

In autocar issue(some months before) also in the rating of all six cars spark and santro were only ahead......To cut it short santro and spark are the best small cars especially for those who are gonna have their first car..

In autocar issue(some months before) also in the rating of all six cars spark and santro were only ahead......To cut it short santro and spark are the best small cars especially for those who are gonna have their first car..

yes it may be the best small car but still the front portion one canot see and the center instrument cluster is not a great idea Plus at this price i dont think its Worth.

But when there was around 40 - 50 K it was really worth.

hmm anyways Our buyer can look  forward to the Hyundai i10.

Actually wagonr/estilo are also not worth as there are still expensive than hyundai santro...i remember when my uncle bought santro 1.5 years back the lxi model was costing 40000 more than santro with no power windows and santro was available with 2 power windows and also has good build quality good comfort and good gear shift so wagonr is not worth at all.....some 6 months back only my cousin bought a wagonr(new model) it was still expensive than santro i suggested him to go for santro but he wanted to fit cng kit after sometime and he heard that cng are not compatible with hyundai's ...so bought wagonr and he also thought that wagonr is cheaper to maintain but comeon its old thinking its not like that...its also new technology and its not that cheaper ......ya some parts are cheaper but if company uses cheap parts than obviously the parts are going to cheaper....

santro may be discontinued soon with PA coming in.

else it is a gr8 car. if you want rear seat comfort forget the 2 marutis. there rear benh is cramped. dont know why they dont bother fopr that. even the sxx4 rear is cramped.

spark is a gud option these days.

I would consider Estilo/Wagon R to be essentially the same since they share the floor pan, engine etc. The Estilo has not been selling well, despite the Zen name. So between these the choice is or ergonomics or personal preferences.

I would look at the PA as the new Santro, should be very similar. I will go for thePA since it is a Hyundai product, spares are cheap and easily available.  Also, the Santro has been a best seller, with an excellent reputation. PA by all looks appears to be an updated Santro.

As for Spark, so far GM has not really done well in India. History is bad - the Opels, etc. Also, spares and service may not be as easily available as Hyundai.

I would on the balance prefer the Hyundai even though I do not like that marque. My Head says Hyundai, and the Heart GM! take your choice.

With the hype surrounding the Pa, nothing is officially heard about from Hyundai. Is it a strategy by H or shunning the loverssmiley2.gif

Any way, Santro is good and spacious. Would Pa match in price, space(boot) with Santro? Where does that stand.

Then, would it be a wrong decision to buy a SANTRO?

Hope, santro would still be the bread & butter business for H? Am I right or wrong.

I had a Santro (LP) & settling now for a XO. I was influenced by Autocar India's comparative study, which was repeatedly quoted by H's  dealers salesmen! They are making it a big marketing tool!

Well done AutoCar!

Just cannot say. All should be revealed in a week. Logically one will expect the Santro to be replaced but then this is India. Accent is still there, as is the Octavia.

Normally one expect a nominal 2-3% price increase when a new model is released. Also, in the beginning there may be no discounts/freebies.

I surely think that Hyundai will not replace Santro for atleast 1 year ass they have recently launched the GX and GO varient and new CNG Santro. Can anyone tell the specs of these models.