Sign in to follow this  
CYRUS43

CONGRATULATIONS FERRARI....CONGRATULATIONS KIMI...

What a brilliant result! Kimi deserved to be champ. He drove brilliantly all season and was let down by reliability. Also, this is poetic justice for Ferrari and to use and old school saying for Mclaren " Cheaters never prosper"

I hope this teaches Mclaren that they are a team and not two feuding individuals. They got their just dessert.

A fantastic race, worth every minute of it. Brilliant!

Did you guy's see BURRO's face.. oops I mean Alonso's face when he took his helmet off?

Didn't look too sad on losing the world championship.. think he'd rather it go to Kimi than to Hammie..

WHAT A SORE LOSER HE IS..

Did you guy's see BURRO's face.. oops I mean Alonso's face when he took his helmet off?

Didn't look too sad on losing the world championship.. think he'd rather it go to Kimi than to Hammie..

WHAT A SORE LOSER HE IS..

Yes. I agree 200% with you. As a lifelong Ferrari fan I an of course delighted.

I do hope that McLaren either sort out the personal feud, or get rid of one of them (you do not want to ask who).

The overtaking on the first corner between (supposedly) team mates was silly. One other thing which became obvious was the switch of Massa to the front of Hamilton. It looks that it was not only blocking but taking advantage of the racing line having far better grip (rubber on the track!).

Kimi deserves the world championship completely. He's fought too long and too hard to let sour Spaniards get in the way. And though Hamilton is supremely talented and did really well this season he'll get another shot at the championship next season. He's more than proved himself.

Felipe drove well, and it was plain to see that he would have preferred winning the race, but there are teammates that take each other out of races, and then there are teammates that fight clean and hard, but don't let the team down at the end of the day.

In reply to P One's outlandish conspiracy theory regarding Massa,

No disrespect to Massa, but I don't think he is creative enough to think up something like that to ensure that Raikkonen got ahead of him in the pits. The turn at which he did it had an off-camber exit as well, which would explain his slide on to the edge of the track.

The guy has definitely learned a trick or two thanks to sharing a garage with Schumi, but I think the chapter on "blatant goof ups" (Monaco 2006) is a section of the Michael Schumacher art of racing that the great one kept a closely guarded secret.

OK guys Alonso is a sore looser

but look at how far both he and kimi have come in comparison to the first half

of the season

split the season in two and see who wins the second half

they took time getting used to the bridgestone rubber

it was the Mich tyres that gave them an advantage for the last couple of years

Schumi on equal tyres this year would have walked it

THE LATEST NEWS:

MCLAREN WANT RAIKONEN STRIPPED OF THR TITTLE:

McLaren cudnt win it the normal way so they're just tryin to get the title in any way possible. they must've thot that the title was theirs all thru the season only to see kimi take it in the last race.. all i can say is, this is Mclaren's last ditch attempt for the title