hi,

you'll be glad to know that i have rs. 60 lakh in my pocket & i am keen to spend it on a car.

well, all i need is a nice 4-door luxurious sedan.

i've seen the buyers guide & found out that there is no nice sedan in rs. 60 lakh !!!!

either u have to go up to 70 or come down to 50.

u have any opinions ???

any upcoming car ???

any import ???

Go for the E280 CDI Elegance and the rest put it in FD to maintain the car; your gonna need it, don't splurge the whole lot on a single car. There's a new limited edition advt in the Hindu today, check it out. Benz spell's class. EClass is just awesome. Smooth and suave at the same time. This is my dream car though there may be many choice's, now.Durango Dude2009-04-25 12:10:06

i would have suggested you the 3.0L Q7 or the 3.6L Cayenne which are sold close to the 60L bracket in delhi but since you have zeroed on a sedan , the most "exciting" would be the 5series.

the vw and volvo clan dont produce fun cars IMO. so i would not suggest you anything from their stable.

well...if i was you..i would hav brought AUDI A6 and a BUSA out of the remaining.. smiley36.gif ...

S80 is good but not as brilliant as rivals..and why go for imports..you will have to pay duties for it..correct me if wrong!

well' date=' i was thinkin of the volvo s80???
is'nt that nice ????
& r there any options of importing a car ???[/quote']

stay away from imports they are a pain in the A$$ , been throw it , u don't get a proper service centre for it and u have to import each and everypart from the another country (mainly dubai) .

on indians u can try volvo they are damm good and are offering 2 years carefree warrenty , or bmw X3 ,mercedes ML320 CDI , 

also the porsche cayenne(suv) base MT would cost around 56 lakhs(mumbai) , if u can wait porsche is launching diesel cayenne or merc cls 350

Hope your post is genuine and not a prank.

Lucky child, but dont drive before you attain legal driving age. (because getting a driving license for a minor is not a problem in India)

New Audi A6 is the best choice. It is a new refreshed model, offers luxury with performance. All these 3 factors combined, are not provided by either BMW 5 series (not luxurious) or Merc E class. (outdated)

And currently it provides a killer deal of 4 years warranty and 0% interest offer. So it will save you plenty of money also on repair bills and interest. Nearest dealer to Jaipur will be the Gurgaon dealer which is quite manageable. The above offer is on for a limited period.

P.S. Dont forget to offer me a ride after you have bought it.
akj53in2009-04-26 04:02:14

All petrol luxury car's have appalling mileage's; so as advised earlier you can go for a diesel, petrol's will deplete bank a/c at a faster rate. Latest ACI say's the BMW X6 ran up a fuel bill of Rs.25,000 during it's one week stay with ACI, it's mileage as mentioned was 4.2 kpl !! W12 gasoline is cool, whats not is the FE, that can give you a cardiac arrest.

Merc CLS is just a modified E class in a fundu body, great for going to clubs or parties. Rear seat is very cramped for space and headroom. It is practically a driver's car and cant be classifies as a family or luxury car. My son in UK was also keen to buy this but I advised against it.

Go for Audi A6 - 3.0 Litre TDI, Take the 0% interest loan offer and also the 4 years warranty. It will reduce your ownership cost drastically. It offers you all the desired features, luxury, diesel economy, performance, peace of mind due to 4 years warranty and least cash outflow.

akj53in2009-04-26 08:02:39