sgt.flippy

Belgian with a goal

Hey all, I'm from Belgium, 20 years old and I drive a Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCI sport, which looks like this:

P1000944.jpg

P1000946.jpg

I'm here to ask about how to get some Indian parts for my car. I'll ask here and in the section more appropriate for it.

I want the Indian/Mexican Ford Fiesta center console, the interior part which surrounds the gear stick and handbrake. Because it looks a lot better than ours!

So if anyone can help me get it.. Just contact me!

Since your fiesta's interior is like the the fiesta's in our country, you might be better of trying to contact someone you know in India, preferably in the Southern city called Chennai, and try to source these parts from the factory itself which in in the outskirts of chennai.

Unless you have plans to come down to india.

But you must also know that the Indian Fiesta was uniquely designed for the Indian market keeping the market conditions, customer likes & dislikes in mind. So even if you can source parts from the Factory or any Ford authorised dealer, be wary that it  "might" not be the perfect fit & finish for you car's existing interiors.

Fiesta's made in India are also sold in South Africa, and a few other countries in Afro-Asia. All the best mate !

Thanks, do you have any contact data I can use?

I've e-mailed a few indian ford dealers, only got one response which only told me the price (2600 sr, are those rupees?).

I'm pretty sure it will fit, the plastic plates on the sides are the same, and above it also, just the plastic surrounds which are different, 100% sure I can make it fit.

Obivously I don't know anyone in India, would be nice if somebody could help me.

Yes the Indian currency is denoted in rupees. But, i do not  know the actual price of the parts your looking for. Moreso, dealers in India would not be bothered to actually get back to you positively about your queries, so i'd still say that you'l have to contact someone personally in India, whereby you can get the products shipped back or otherwise come down here, which really does not make any sense.

I'm currently not in a situation to help you out, but i'm sure somebody on ACI forum will try to help you. Also i would like to mention, since the new Fiesta is just launched in Europe (u.k) you might want to try searching some european country where your fiesta sells. Try various Ford sites, it may work out.  smiley20.gif

It would be monumentally easier trying to get the parts in your corner of the planet, rather than trying half way across.

Problem is the Fiesta in all of Europe looks the same inside. I'm on a few UK forums too, and those interiors are the same.

If I could just get these parts from a neighbouring country I wouldn't be here asking this question.

Might as well just give up, or maybe hope someone comes along who can help me!