which is the most economical and RTO cleared and effective car solar films- i need one for my palio 1.2 el petrol car with apathetic AC

Yes, Garware is a good brand, Also take a look at 3M, its bit costly but worth it and do take care that air bubbles don't come while installing sunfilm. :)

Take a look at this link.. it contains a list of all Garware products....along with pointers to which do and which don't comply with MVA.

http://www.garwaresuncontrol.com/products/pdf/auto_pdfs/car_packs.pdf

You have to chose the best solution for your problem.....I would suggest ...look at ICE cool..for Indian summer conditions...

Which model of Garware sunfilm is best and also RTO approved ?

There are three variants available from Garware. The base one was quoted @ of about Rs 1000 for my Scorpio, the next variant @ Rs 1900 and the top end one for Rs 3100=00. I bargained and got the top end one fitted @ Rs 2800=00 just two weeks back. These variants have names which you can view on the Garware company website.

A Scorpio needs more metres of the sunfilm. For your Palio the costs will be proportionately lesser.

I find the sunfilm excellent and within the RTO legal 70 % visibility within the car from outside.

I got my NHC filmed with a 90% UV block film...@3500 last month; covered all glass surfaces including the front windshield - light grey for windows & rear and a transparent one for the front.

Cooling has improved drastically, it literally turns into a freezer at night and very comfortable @ daytime.

I am surprised that you are calling your Palio's a/c pathetic! My Palio's a/c has worked perfectly for the last 5 years and it chills to the bones.

Anyways, Garware is the best for entry level films and should cost around a grand. Don't get dark films as they will hamper visibility and don't worry too much about the RTO.

Guys just go for Garware Ice Kool Shield and ice Kool Elite. They are the best and most economical. Plus there is a warranty for problems..in case of RTO issues (they give you a certifcate)

I just go them on my i10 and i think they are really working.. making the cabin really cool even with AC on 1.