Puneet

Spy Pics - New Yamaha

Why add a fairing to a awesome looking Naked Bike and make it similar looking to a P220 or a Karizma and loose the individuality???

I hope they have a > 200 engine on this one though.

Nice pics Puneet!

Really ! but I think this is more expensive than the R15 because looks at the detailing the twin discs fr and rr . Tyre hugger and the way the exhaust is finished  this could be R15S may be but not a part of FZ series as the FZ series makes rugged looking bike and not sporty.

@rssh, the bike in the above pic is FZ-6, the Fazer version. You can see on the fairing, it is written.

@Zal, are you sure that the 150 cc bike going to come with double disc up front and single at the back, like the 600cc?

@CC thanks for confirming so this is really good looking but I don't think the engine will be 150cc  think of R6 and FZ6 will be 600 cc engined then. Can come for around 6 lakhs if imported.

my guess is its an fz16 with a quarter fairing. now that yamaha has found success (finally) with this particular model, they will continously come up with cheap cosmetic modifications on the same bike to attract new buyers. same as they did with the gladiator. talk about milking the same old cowsmiley21.gif

yamahaGladiatorSS_RS.jpg
DARXIDE2009-05-14 06:10:47

If they have the same 150cc engine.. i might loose my faith on Yamaha bikes. :( why make a bike of the same engine and other stuff and change their apperance?? pure indian way of marketing. smiley7.gif

Hmmm! that pic looks great and can recognise the Fz series from the design of fuel tank and silver splashes under the seat I think this guy might have imported it or something or may be modified the FZ16.

Well if its the same 150cc, then Yamaha knows by now that how success is achieved in India....Although this is very cheap practice prevailing here by companies but from companies perspective, its not their fault, they want to be successful and can become only by some exterior changes on the same vehicle, its the market which is at fault which is forcing them to do if they want success...Yeh India he meri Jaan, i think yamaha has understood this now..

Yamaha is going HH, Tvs, Bajaj way or i can say cheap way ...

New Yamaha FZ with full faring spy pics..

Yamaha is also going on same path of Bajaj.

Its seems that Yamaha is planning to launch a new version of FZ . First FZ-16 then FZ-S and now new FZ with full faring.

Yamaha is testing the new verion of FZ with full faring.

Here are some of the spy pics of new FZ with full faring :-

http://indianbikers.co.cc/2009/05/10/new-yamaha-fz-with-full-faring-coming-soon-spy-pics/

Mr aryan man these pictures are clicked by me

Thank you guys for your comments. I didnt knew this will be such a big news big news. I should have watermark the pictures.

["The Fazer 150 will be based on the FZ-16 and will sport a muscular front fairing. Though the new bike will have the same engine which might be tuned for improved performance. We expect no major changes in the pricing of the Fazer 150 and could bear FZ-S' price tag. The FZ-S is priced at Rs 75,115 (OTR Pune).

Since the Fazer 150 is being tested exhaustive on Indian roads, guess we don't have to wait too long for the launch of the bike."]~~BIKE INDIA

in other words totally pointless!!smiley21.gifDARXIDE2009-05-16 08:42:11