Sign in to follow this  
5u3zEr0

2003 Palio 1.6 GTX - Custom painted

2003 Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX

Done 70,000 kms

Full insurance

Second owner

Well maintained

Custom painted Pearl Bayside Blue with a lot of additions as mentioned in my signature in the bottom of the post.

Expected price - Rs.1.80 lakhs without audio system

Extra price for audio system - Rs.0.60 lakhs

Here is a picture:

20090515_134837_DSC00752.jpg

5u3zEr02009-05-15 13:49:45

You've done up the car well, but let me tell you Accessories do not fetch much in the market & depretiate a lot.

Anything close to 1.8L would be a dream deal!

Hey, I've got a spanking idea for you, why don't you contact Cyrus?? He's an eternal Fiat fan & would love to collect your piece too & to top it all, he's a rich guy, so striking a favourable deal won't be a problem!smiley2.gif

@ Speed: I don't think Cyrus is too much of a Fiat Palio fan, he is more into the Premier Padmini Fiats if I am not wrong.

@ Rssh: It's Madras registered and Fe is around 8/9 kmpl with my spirited driving.

@ fun nd run: I have already got an offer close to that much!

@ Cyrus: Thanks dude. Let's hope more people like it and they offer a good price.

@ sparshq: It all depends on the equipment. You will be surprised to know that there are amplifier's that cost 60k.

how much offer are u geting ?? i cousin bought an palio 1.6 (sachin tendulkar signature one ) it think it was an 2003 model done 45,000km for 95,000 rs

down there , the cars do hold their resale value

Guys, car is finalised and I have got the advance. Sarabjeet, I have got a much better price because this is not just an ordinary GTX!

Cyrus/FRG, please close this thread.
5u3zEr02009-06-16 09:15:46