CYRUS43

My Honda Dio

Today was a big Day in my life. I finally booked a new Honda Dio!! I have booked it at Jhaveri Honda-bombay directly at the warehouse. The Color wil be Yellow And Black. What really puts me off is the Damn waiting Period!! 25Days!!!! Im gonna be really itching to get my hands on her once she comes!! And of course, i shall put up a Full review of the Delivery Experience, Ownership experience, etc!!

Booking Experience to follow soon.........

@cyrus43

Hi, i too had been to Jhaveri Honda but at their Fort showroom. Found the guys very lousy. They didnt even have a brochure of the Dio, so i later visited Om Sai at Mahim. Found them slightly better as they had a Dio on display. Cyrus, i think Jhaveri Honda does not have Dio in stock, they are expecting the stock in a week's time.

Congrats cyrus. But i never knew Dio came in yellow and black color. 25 days waiting period, i guess is because of less production facility, as said to me by our local dealer. All Hondas have waiting period,

Congrats Cyrus! Dio is the coolest scooter available in India, I have a Red + Silver, wanted to go for the Yellow, but my wife said its too loud a color to be having!

Yellow Dio rocks! Pics and reviews awaited!

congrats bro for dio

but i think activa was worth waiting

as it is new gives better mileage and more power

and in my city you can take activa by giving Rs 500 more than the price they will agree.

But none the less congrats.!

I cant stand the new Activa. Its Ugly. The waiting period is 60 Days for an Activa.

And guys, what makes you think that the scooter is going to be Stock for long?? hehehe....Its going to be one Mighty Dio!!! I have a few mods planned..but after a few months!!

Also, I will use the Dio as it is for a few months, and then It is getting a Custom Paintjob..Ill give details soon.

Yes, I booked it directly at the Stockyard. And Delivery will be taken Directly too.

@rssh, Performance wise, Shaving the Exhaust Port helps improve performance. Apart from that, Maybe Porting the intake and Exhausts valves etc shall be done in the future. Lets see..Apart from that, It will be getting a custom paintjob in a few months!!

Congrats Cyrus on your dream coming true!

Though I never found interest in Scooters/Scooterets, they share similar seating position with a pot!

I took delivery of the DIO on wednasday..The Customisation has already begun. The moment i got it, i replaced the original lenses with Smoked ones which I had prepared myself. She looks Extremely cool and unique.

Here is a picture of the DIO before I took delivery.

200906191706073.jpg

I promise to post some High Defination photos of the Dio with the smoked lenses, etc.... :-)

Honda Dio is one of the most stylish scooters of all in its category.. Congrats for being its owner nowsmiley1.gif..and the colour that you chose Cyrus is really sporty, rarely seen on roads.

waiting to see your mods now...

Thought I like the blue colour in dio yellow looks flashy . Also isn't there going to be a problem in visibility issue of the smoked light .

How did you smoke them tell us ?

There is no problem in visibility.

Smoking Lights is very very simple.....

Take the Lights you want smoked, and spray them with a can of Black paint. (not matt black). Remember to spray them from a distance of around 1.5 feet atleast.