Sign in to follow this  
CYRUS43

CyBlog: Is Nissan Really interested in India??

As I went through the "Has Nissan lost its plot in India" thread, I got an Idea. What better than to actually check the theory, the theory being, "Nissan doesnt really care about the indian market"

As I went through the Nissan India website, particularly the teana, as I genuinely LOVE that car, I managed to stunble upon the Dealers in Bombay page. There was a number there, and I decided to call it and ask about the car.

76116163.jpg
45832931.jpg

I Pick up the phone and Dial the number..."This Number is currently busy!! Please call again later......"

A few minuites later I get a call from the same number....

Nissan Representative:Hello!!

Cyrus: Hello, Am I talking to someone from Nissan?

NR: Yes Sir! How May I help you??

CY: I was just going through your website and im interested in the Teana. I havent seen alot of them on the road, so I really dont know much about the car, but i would really like to drive it to ge a feel of the car. Can you send the car over to where I stay so I can have a test drive?"

NR: Certainly Sir.

CY: When can you send me the car?

NR: Could i contact you on Monday sir?? I could send you the car as per your conveniance. Maybe late evening or so.

CY: That would be brilliant. Do that.

NR: Certainly Sir. I shall call you on Monday to get your Adress details.

CY: Perfect.

NR: Thank you sir. Good Bye.

I waited for the whole today for a call from Nissan, but no one has bothered to call me. Lets see how this goes!!!

@ Cyrus the same thing happened with me a week ago and he said puckka tomorrow I will get city manual TD at your place and he never called so I went to another showroom and they were also reluctant for Td but when I said I saw a city outside he made us wait for 20 min and then got a A/T city and not manual he said manual didn't have enough fuel . Last wednesday when I went to see Jazz the dealer said he will mail me price but they never contact.

Nissan should have done any thing like that especially when it has such poor sales record .

maybe the nissan guys are waiting for cyrus to call again . I think they wan't cyrus to pay for the petrol bill for the demo smiley36.gif this way atleast they don't go below break-even smiley2.gif sarabjeet2009-07-06 19:21:53

hh My!! My Bad!! I completely forgot about this thread amidst all the work.

They did get the car all the way to Dadar for a test drive. I must say, the car feels brilliant....IF YOU ARE NOT DRIVING IT!!

As a drivers car, It is ridiculously sluggish. But, As a Package, it is good. After the TD though, there has been no follow up. Its really Sad I feel, even though they arent doing well, they are least bothered.

Not bad they got the car for a test drive but as you say they should have called back to check on the sale. Anyways in our case, the Madras guys did follow up after the test drive.