rahul1810

Fiesta SXi or SX4 ZXi?: Its ANHC!!

THe grill never looked good in beige colour I have seen it. The alloys in this car is original honda alloys and cost 50k+ but now in V varient they have put some cheap alloy which will cost 20k in aftermarket.

@rssh

We were thinking of buying a black one and put that grille. Alloys are not that important factor for me.

But we are not going to do that wtih beige.

Any suggestions on parking sensors?

Also does anybody know where to get 3m sunfilms fitted in Noida?

rahul18102009-09-21 09:20:21

Hi Folks,

I too 'am evaluating an SX4 and I was told by a dealer sales person in Bangalore that Sx4 is likely to release a new version in October, ther are likely to changes in the engine as well as the interiors I was informed. Maybe you would care to authenticate this

Regards

What kind of changes in engine?, i think its engine is decent and doesnt needs any change, may be a BS4 compliant or a new Diesel, but yes change in interiors are always welcome but still i am not hoping too much from maruti in improving quality, rather they might give us some features here or there to compensate like parking sensors.

And i think even a big diesel unit in unlikely atleast in 2009, may be a 1.3 with Vgt, not too sure about 1.6 or 1.9Mjd coz heard that Fiat has not given permission to access those engine yet.

I was informed of the interior changes. The changes will mostly be the dashboard, rear seats and seat fabric. But he said it will be for the 2010 model. He also said that during diwali we might get a cng SX4.

@Rahul, since you are now looking at the ANHC, why dont this topic get renamed to something appropriate? People look at the topi heading and anticipate a SX4 v/s Fiesta battle. Just a thought!

Anyways has the decision made yet?

I have asked the mods to rename it but it has not been done. Will ask them one more time.

Yes the decision has been made, the delivery is on 29th of this month.

Mods please change the topic of discussion to "Fiesta or SX4? Its an ANHC!"

Now there is one more confusion. This is regarding the colour.

Ace Honda is offering us silver ANHC for immediate delivery citing some problems with the bold beige colour, which he said will be sorted in a week.

What opinion do you all have of the silver colour? Is it better than bold beige?

An important thing that Ace Honda pointed is that silver is easier maintenance and as it is a common colour and is available everywhere.

Should I go for the silver, or wait one week for the beige?

Wait for the bold beige colour silver there are too many car around ,did you see the ltd edition blue colour it looks great! wait for the colour your heart wants and be happy and yes silver is easiler on maintainance.

Always wait for the color you like or you want in the first place. This is one thing no one should compromise. Else after buying a different color, you would start disliking the car you own.

My personal opinion!

Well I have decided to stay for the bold beige. The delivery is scheduled on Sunday so will update you all then. Anyways, which sunfilm should i go for. The budget is medium. Also, how are the Autocop revers sensors? Has anybody tried it?

I know these images are pretty late, but I just remembered that I had forgotten to post them. Also the images are not very detailed, as even I have not seen the car yet which was delivered on 4th October and these are the only images I have. Will post more when I get home on 26th.

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01225.JPG

DSC01226.JPG

Hi,
Congrats on your new car! I have test driven the all new City & SX4 and now in the satge of finalising.Higher price notwithstanding,I am slightly more inclined towards the City.I would like to know from you the following minor details which I failed to notice during TD:
1)Are the power window switches on the door illuminated?
2)I see that there is only one middle cabin roof light.Is it convenient for the driver to access it?
3)Is there a trunk light in the boot?

4)Is "door open" warning present?
I would be grateful if you could reply.
Thanks......
rkw

Actually even I have not seen my car till nowsmiley18.gif because I am in college in Manipal while the car has been bought in Noida. But I shall be going home next week as my holidays start.

I shall be able to clear your doubts on 26th only when I reach home. Be assured I shall clear your doubts at the earliest.

Hi Rkw, though I do not own a ANHC but could try & help you:

1) I don't think window switches are illuminated.

2) The cabin lights located on the middle of the roof are usually a stretch but if you talking about the ones located near the rear view mirror, they are easily accessible.

3) There should be a trunk light.

4) Not sure.

These are my assumptions, wait for ANHC owners replies.

Nice pics Rahul.

City is still in mint condition.

"Mint"' date=' I guess its new(not older than a couple of months)!
[/quote']

From the looks of the upholstery I don't think it's been used or you have kept it real clean, any way, Kudos Rahul.