rahul1810

Fiesta SXi or SX4 ZXi?: Its ANHC!!

It had run 1200 kms when the picture was taken. Have plans for Stanley when this gets old enough. Probably in 2011.

Have an ANHC in our building in black with chrome grille and Nappa leather from Stanley. Believe it, it looks and feels a more premium vehicle than Civic.

But the chrome grille does not suit this colour so no plan for that.

Neatness maybe because it has been only a few rare kms when a non adult(<18 years) has been in this car.

Neat looking car Rahul. How come there is no number plate on your car? And is this the new version with the alloys and other stuff, asking because there are stereo controls on the steering? How is the power?

Neat looking car Rahul. How come there is no number plate on your car? And is this the new version with the alloys and other stuff' date=' asking because there are stereo controls on the steering? How is the power?

[/quote']

Thanks a lot!

I put a white box over the no. plate after some of my friends advised me to do so. This car was bought after the new version came, but it is the pre existing S-MT on which the only change is interior quality and I think Mud Flaps. The stereo controls were there in the previous S-MT also.

The power is really great, and the smoothness of the engine overwhelming.

PS: Read your signature. Would be very interested to see a thread on your car and how wen about modding it, with some real good pictures too.

Oh you mean to say you have hidden it before posting it here? If yes, that is the right thing to do. You have done it so well that it looked like the car does not have any plate itself.

The thread on my car should be online in a couple of days.

EDIT: Have you redlined it yet? How is the pull in second gear? How much have you taken it upto in second?

5u3zEr02010-01-04 13:07:12

The pull is pretty good. I have not redlined it yet but hve taken it above 60 kmph in the second gear. Did not ever drive with the intention to redline it, but the car felt ready to give some more speed in that gear. I have read in some mags that they took it to 90 in second, but never had the desire to do it.

EDIT

I had forgotten to post pics of front

DSC01297.JPG

DSC01240.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01232.JPG

Useful storage for toll tickets

DSC01278.JPG

rahul18102010-01-04 13:29:18

The car has been going on very well. 4000 kms have been clocked till now and no problems with the car.

The Ace Honda dealership is just a few kms away from my dad's office. They have a facility for 5 kms where they pickup your car for service and then return it to you at your place afterwards. This works perfectly for my dad. He informs them to pick the car from his office in the morning, their official comes, he informs him if anything needs to be done extra, and the vehicle is delivered back after servicing by 3 PM. No fuss of waiting.

The car has been giving great mileage. The display is showing 13.9 but by my calculation the figure comes out to be 12.8 which I consider very good, given that very few highway running has taken place and most of the drive is during office hours in bumper to bumper traffic.

An extremely smooth and silent engine, and a music system that is delight to use only make the matters better.

A very good experience so far.

That's Really a Well-maintained ANHC & Just 2000kms more in 6 months, seems you Rarely drives her.

Any Changes/Upgrades, Modifications done on it yet ??

Do post her pics in present conditions too..