Bangalorean

BEST Car for about 4 Lakhs

hi    

i m a hyundai i10 user i suggest not to buy any hyundai car as company is not at all customer frndly...it is not providing proper service also avialablity of sphere part is not confirm.as i hav seen in my case campany is not carrying out warranty also properly...........i thik it is the worst automotive company in india..............its policy is good till sales after that no concern to customers................

@Bangalorean and @anusha

Check out the new zen estilo else where in this forum. Im not sure about the exact launch date but am pretty sure it should fit your budget, since it is a replacement for the current generation zen estilo..

Thats an interesting news. But I think the exteriors will be more or less the same.Somehow i'm not convinced with its looks. They've now stopped production of the Zen Estilo. Cant wait for so long buddy, I need to get a new car by mid sept :)

I am really confused as well. I dont like the looks of i10[and i feel it is overtly priced], and astar is too cramped. smiley1.gif I am planning to go either for Vista safire [shapur kotwal, one of the men behind this website and autocar magazine vouched for it!!]or palio stile 1.1. Both are good vfm and they have a nice driving comfort and decent FE. I will check out the new version of santro as well. I am planning to get the base version [ac n pwr steering] and get my accessories ,ICE and alloys elsewhere. The dealer provided ones are not that gr8 and they are doubly priced as well. I really liked the getz.. shame that its been discontinued. If you are really game for santro, you can call Mr Vinay(mgr corporate sales-advaith hyundai) @ 9845123334

@anusha...Yes its the same with me too... i don like the exteriors. Anyway thnx for the number Anusha. I guess u have already enquired quite a bit from that dealer. As far as Punto is concerned it costs upward of 4.8 lacs...

Personally, I wouldnt go for a GM car. Service issues and spares are not available easlly available. They said sales are low so they are offering a discount of 47000 on the otr. Spark ls costs 376000 otr after discount

Since is use spark & in september this year my cutee would complete 2 years, i would suggest you to go for spark as it has better ride quality, comfort, handling and its engine is peppier than santro. Santro is too old now, although i like santro very much and have used it for 6 years, but for now i would suggest you spark especially for city use where boot space isnt that necessary, the boot is small but bigger than A-star.

And regarding service i have find it pretty good compared to hyundai, and regarding bankruptcy, i think it has not affected the indian operations and moreover GM america is now out of bankruptcy. For any further queries you can ask me ragarding spark.

And new Estilo is launching today but i dont think it will be a   good choice.bluesapphire2009-08-25 10:05:11

@Bluesapphire... Thnx for ur feedback. I haven't even considered Estilo and Wagon R because I simply don like their looks. I was really excited abt Spark initially but then looking at the price I had to think abt it. Which ever car I go for, I want it to be a higher end version. So considering that Spark would cost me 40k more than Santro.

But buddy even the Spark LS has all these features and LT has even more. I think Spark LS would be the best bet, and also now the spark comes with beige interiors, so if you like beige then its a good choice.

Hmm u have made me consider Spark again... :) I'll first go to the dealers and find out wat discounts they're offering. That would help me decide since PRICE is the only factor bothering me.

I too suggest you to consider buying the spark. Its much newer than the santro. Also, Chevy also has good warranty packages.