FuelRunGod

Hyundai i10/Pa Test Drive Report

does not Wagon R have larger leg space and boot space

how about driving comfort and ride quality

Actually the Space is better in i10 and even coomfort to faar better in i10

Regards,

priya

Well frns today i took a test drive of my frns new i10............well frankly saying ,all i was impressed with was it beige interiors and nothing else...........pick was good but suspension was not tht good..............steering position was good but gear shifting i found quite hard as compared to my Spark..........even rear seat comfort was not that good ................all i can say is that its truly a over priced and hyped car  ....nothing else !!!

I won't be surprised if Hyundai starts the discount game after the initial hype with the i10 is over.  The car is excellent when compared to cars like the Santro and the Wagon R, but its price puts it well into Swift's category.  Hope all the gizmos like the sun roof work in the i10's favour.  It claims to be big, but it is in fact a small car, and that's a plain truth.  I think the best bet would be the Era version, which is somewhat justified with the pricing. 

We must give credit to Hyundai for the progress they've made in R&D.  They have come a long way from the Santro to the i10.  The car definitely has some flaws, but so has the Swift, so let's hope it will be another success story like the latter. 

Jitz

Hi,

Review of the i10 sounds promising. It is good that they are bringing in an automatic version. Not many automatic small cars available in India. Any reviews on the automatic is appreciated. I am looking for a car which is easy to drive and park for my mother.

Thanks in advance.

Many say the hyundai will launch thier Era version of i10 soon in 2008 , the pricing will be competetive too , and many who are looking for small AT version car with ood refinement and Overall Value for money can take this one for sure!

regards,

Priya

Many say the hyundai will launch thier Era version of i10 soon in 2008 ' date=' the pricing will be competetive too , and many who are looking for small AT version car with ood refinement and Overall Value for money can take this one for sure!

regards,

Priya
[/quote']

wow .. that sounds great..

hope that it would be a cvt unit....

I hope we get model choice along with Automatic gearbox.

@gsudhi the Santro auto will be better for your mom as it has good height but i10 somewhat lacks in it.

What is  the Hurry , the i10 looks much better than Santro , why not wait for itt?  It will be the better one

regards,

priya

Well I have seen the driver's height and the view is not good than Santro except for the exceptionally good rear view mirror. Their no height adjust available so Santro A/T is best .

managed ot sneak a snap of an yellow i10 on the road

Image Deleted. You've been a member here long enough to know that the image has to be resized. Do not post large images. Check the announcement section on posting images.
FuelRunGod2007-12-10 15:36:30

Well ACI has said right that the designers had got bored and gave it less rear detailing .The yellow won't match the interiors (note pic posters resize the image so that other's can use see it economically).

hmm.. i have seen that yellow colour in my town too...
it looked awkward....... but now feels better in the photo....

Yep , yello color doesnot match very nicely with the i10 ,  and the rear Design not very impressive as the Front end ,

regards,

Priya

I have a feeling the i10 wont sell like the Santro did, especially at this price point. There are a couple of 'era' models in my office parking lot and from the outside, they look pretty basic. Nowhere near as attractive as it appears in the ads/photos. Maybe the photos/ads are all taken with the best options and most attractive color schemes

I have a feeling the i10 wont sell like the Santro did' date=' especially at this price point. There are a couple of 'era' models in my office parking lot and from the outside, they look pretty basic. Nowhere near as attractive as it appears in the ads/photos. Maybe the photos/ads are all taken with the best options and most attractive color schemes

[/quote']

Hmm but i feel its somewhat Better than the Santro and think its big and spacious too and Pricing is also Fair followed by exceelnt feedback from owners who claim excelent milage , but the Rear Desgin Is not Appealing and Also No Discounts for Year End makes Customers qute unhappy

regards,

priya

according to the companys statement .. they sold 3144 i10s in november and have around 6000 bookings as of now (two weeks back)

did u know ... they had maximum sales in Magna and they had more than expected bookings of magna (O).. which just proves the point that Indian customer are ready to pay if they get QUALITY and FEATURES ... the compact or mini segment is getting more matured and needs more fresh products like i10 ...