Finally I got a call from Toyota today, I told them the car had break noise issues ever since it was purchased (which was also reported to them soon after delivery )soo its obvious that the breakpads getting worn out at 20,000km is a unusual wear and tear hence Toyota should be liable to change it. However the person was not willing to accept it.

Well,my Altis D-4D has already completed its 10k kms in just lesser than 2 months of purchase but I am yet to find any hassle or complain,rest let's wait and watch with fingers crossed.

Hii, I have a old damaged Altis headlight which has its black plastic part crack but its front glass remains intact.

My friend's Altis headlight has a damaged front headlight glass but the back remains intact.

I was wondering if the lights could be dismantled and good parts from both light put together and make at least one useable headlight..

Please guide is it possible??

Hii, I have a old damaged Altis headlight which has its black plastic part crack but its front glass remains intact.

My friend's Altis headlight has a damaged front headlight glass but the back remains intact.

I was wondering if the lights could be dismantled and good parts from both light put together and make at least one useable headlight..

Please guide is it possible??

You can check yourself the structure of the headlight, if it's(front & back part) are held together by Clips or screws, then it can be dismantled, re-assembled & re-used again, else if it's held together by Glue or glue-like substances, then it's not possible to reassemble again.

:-( Bad news.. My Corolla's A/C switch has malfunctioned and is stuck on ON position. Lakozy Toyota said only solution is to replace the switch which costs.... Rs 20,000/- :o :o :o :o

and off course this happens after the Warranty completed 3 years.. :angry:

Pls give some solution for this guys...

:-( Bad news.. My Corolla's A/C switch has malfunctioned and is stuck on ON position. Lakozy Toyota said only solution is to replace the switch which costs.... Rs 20,000/- :o :o :o :o

and off course this happens after the Warranty completed 3 years.. :angry:

Pls give some solution for this guys...

Try to get it rectified from the local accessory shop mechanic/electrician.

Specifically your car is out of the warranty, best way is to procure the faulty part from local market spare part dealer or electrician. The latter might be having the used alike part with him.

P.S: Just a remedy to postpone the immediate rectification of the faulty part, switch off the blower switch & AC will remain automatically off & turn on the blower when you want to switch on the AC.