Sign in to follow this  
CYRUS43

First Drive: Ford Endeavour

Thanks for the 1st drive.

Has Ford taken care of the choppy ride & 2nd row seating? These were the biggest grouses with the old Endy.

BTW, I see 18" tyres, a welcome change & an answer to Fortuners 17".

Ford should price this lower(much) to the Fortuner in order to invoke interest.

P.S: We want a TD account of the Fortuner big time!!

Look at those sexy alloy wheels , frankly speaking the Endeavor looks well proportioned than the Fortuner ,only thing that ford should have sorted out should have been the rear leaf spring.

Im just glad to see better interiors. The horror the interiors of my endeavour presented was maddening. The issues i faced with this car and hope Ford has fixed now are

- HORRIBLE interiors (Not even a CD player was given)

- Low powered and rough pick up at 1st gear.

- Extremely bumpy ride for the back seat passengers

- Third row seats were essentially useless for an adult - unless you decide to sit with a pillow above your head. This is because even the slightest bumps on the roads will make sure you smash your head to the top of the car as there is no leg room and no head room.

@CYRUS43

Is this the Endeavour meant for India or a test mule for some other country? I am confused with the left hand drive pictures.smiley5.gif

It looks better than the current model.

This is what the new Endeavor which is soon to be realeased in India will look like. We went and drove it before it was launched so we could give you guys an exclusive first look. smiley1.gif

Thanks Cyrus for reviewing the new Endeavour. I feel some chrome work is being missed on the new one- especially on the rear and top.The front is losing the Euro-American looks and the new one looks a bit Jap like.