clubxxx

Best small car for tall people?

I am a 6'3" tall and want to buy a car with max budget of 6 lakhs. All members in my family are tall ( above 5'8" ).

I normally have to shift back the drivers seat when ever I want to drive. This causes inconvenience to my other family members.

Considering this which car is the best for tall people and which fits within 6 lakhs budget.

hmmm you will have only bad news.... all small cars within 6lakh budget would have this issue.... its felt even worse if there are 5 members in the car... even premium hatchbacks like Swift or Getz will have this issue atleast on slight level. but am not sure abt Chevy Aveo UVA - yu may have to try that... or yu can increase the budge a little and try a sedan...

Yeah but I wouldnt buy a second hand safari. How about the Logan? It is extremely spacious and comfortable as well. But it might not be the best looking car out there. And for a spacious hatchback, do give the Palio and the Indica a second look.

FRG

there yu go! Palio stile 1.6 will be too good. its got the best specs that can beat any hatchback, 1.6L engine with absolute matching torque/power, wheel base, ground clearance, turning radius, interiors, exteriors, tubeless tyres... best value for money, but its a "driver's car" so yu cant drive it like a maruti or hyundai which provide good driver comfort... absolute no no for a lady driver.... mileage is gonna make a hole in yur pocket.... on the other hand Logan also will be a good buy....heard its performing very well with 20 kms/L on diesel... have seen many of them on the highway too... more than anything yu have a pride of driving a Renault which has been customised for Indian Roads...

The Mahindra Bolero-its a generation old, the chassis is very old design but the poor man's SUV is  fun to drive and own. its rugged with a capital R and is best suited for the desi conditions. For city driving its a bit tough to handle and park.

well here are quite a lot suggestions. to summarise if yu are particular abt hatchback - try Palio, Indica or Chevy UVA... if yu are ok with sedan - Logan / Esteem / Accent... if yu are ok with used SUVs then Safari / Scorpio / Bolero

Sedans like Accent or the Esteem are so low that a peron of 5.8 hight doesnot like it good enough but i think if you can strecth your budegt for the Sedan its always better to look in for the SX4 or Ford Fusion.

common instead of that he could pay just a little bit mroe and buy the Ford Fusion its the best for Good hieght guys.,  but Fuel economy figures may not be as good as other hatches but still you can exect the a good performance from itt.

Cheerssmiley20.gif

If you are looking for a small car for tall people I suggest you have a look at the Nano.Although it seems rather small it is quite spacious from the inside and I think it would accomodate your family easily.

If you are looking for a small car for tall people I suggest you have a look at the Nano.Although it seems rather small it is quite spacious from the inside and I think it would accomodate your family easily.

hmm , i think his budget is around 4 -5 lakhs and not 1 - 2 lakhs , and nano wuldnot be a great idea , the i10 or wagonr will be a good idea ,for a slighlty higher budget you shud go for Fusion or the SX4

Regards,

Priya