dineshzma116

wana import HAYABUSA. guideliness/help/ide needed.

iam working in saudi. my native is chennai. i wud like to buy SUZUKI HAYABUSA" in chennai. but have no idea where to contact etc..and too iam in saudi now, so can i buy it here and can bring to chennai? if i buy in saudi, then which agent(saudi or india?) will complete the proccess from taking it from saudi to india till finishing registration etc... please help me guys. i want to buy genuine busa in saudi with my own selection then wana take that to india and want to register in saudi to drive. whom should i contact or what should i do.. help meeeeeeeeeeee??????????

-dinesh

You CAN NOT import a Hayabusa.

Because it is already on sale in India. According to customs office of India guidelines, any vehicle already on sale in India cant be imported.

If your cousin wants to buy a hayabusa, tell him to buy it from here.

However, you can import a kawasaki 1400, But you will have to pay 110% import duty. However, if you buy the bike and keep it for 3 years, you can import it at a duty of 50%. Hope i made the point clear.

HAPPY TO HELP
winner482009-09-23 10:15:33

As per Customs notification vehicles which are manufactured in india cannot be imported.

In case of cars only Hotels and Travel industries are allowed to import for purpose of use for tourist and if they are earning foreign exchange, then only they are allowed to import.

yeah pal, i got it, but my fear is, an indian busa might be lacking in performance wile comparing with the abroad"s 1. coz india has many speed control laws, so it might be launched and tuned as per our law. but not sure. just a guess.smiley2.gif

Few Clarifications

1. You can bring in a new Hayabusa along with you if you are NRI on Transfer of Residence basis.

2. You can also import a vehicle if you can prove the Hayabusa in Dubai is different form Hayabusa sold in India.

3. If you are into racing sports and a certified PRO then also you can bring in your vehicle for race participation etc and would be required to take it back along with you. Generally they give 3 - 6 months of period for same.

Alternately since you already in to MOTOGP and racing stuff, i would suggest you to buy the bike from india and bring along all the mod kits and addon fitments from saudi.

I hope this helps

hi Dinesh,

i am a suzuki dealer who sells the super bikes in A.P and i thought i should let you know about the hayabusa,there is a dealer in chennai and you can buy it from there,the cost is 12.5 lacs ex showroom and it will cost you almost 14lacs on road,

i will be more than happy to clear any doubts that you have and yes pls dont get into the import issue it is not worth anymore ,you will get service and warranty and proper registration and peace of mind if you buy it here

happy biking

Fraooui

i want to buy genuine busa in saudi with my own selection then wana take that to india and want to register in saudi to drive........
Firstly what do you mean by genuine Busa ?

Also you can bring the Busa in India for temporary period of 6 months max then car take it back to Saudi .

The Indian Hayabusa has is of the same standard specification which is available in the rest of the world.