yamahaR15

Leaked

ve cant expext ant performance. but may be it will be performing like stunner...

but suzuki has an image in india still now.... smiley2.gif suzuki shalin and max100r are one of thier historical records... and finally a busa.... likewise, it has no death...

-dinesh

@ bala

you will be surprised to know that yamaha R125 costs 3700 pounds.

3700 pounds=284170Rs

so expect the Suzuki to be priced the same.

Ah, now i realize how cheap the R15 is.

bala. i got the news update from my team. they said,  company has finished production and now waiting for some color schemes etc.... and they said, one of the same engine model suzuki  has launched in the other countries with diff frame works etc... and that was cost 1lakh65thousand , but i thing the company will not add the same to this bike which is gona launched in our land. they says it will costs around 80 or 90. but let us see, the company will change its price at anytime in neck of the moment too... if it is simply made without any gene, then my thought it will be 80 

-dinesh
dineshzma1162009-09-27 14:02:06

i think this is the first try of the suzuki after a long long period about bringing a revolution... let us wait and watch.... since, we got only a pic of that and no exact specs are leaked out yet. we cant speak with its bhp or cc. example yamaha r15. lolz. when i heard it was 150cc. i laughed. then now it is ruling the city.... so, let us disscuss better after its arrival. because it seems like suzuki has tried something better.

-dinesh