dineshzma116

---"BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA" in four wheeler

which one of the company can be awarded for BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. which one of the company can be awarded for BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA?

• MARUTHI SUZUKI
    • TOYOTA
    • FORD
    • MAHINDRA
    • TATA
    • HONDA
    • HYUNDAI
    • VOLVO
    • MITSUBISHI

Guys, according to your thoughts. which company can be awarded for the "BEST  VEHICLES IN INDIA" in four wheeler. under every classifields like mileage, performance, cost, graphics and satisfaction.You can mention your reasons.

-dineshsmiley2.gif

Note: "BMW & MERCEDES-BENZ" are not included due to its luxary level.

dineshzma1162009-10-01 12:29:21

Honda as a company has snot set a foot wrong in India. Everything they have done so far has been top notch and every car they have launched has been a success story(We dont know confirmed news about jazz yet). I personally did not like the previous generation city and thought that it looked like an ugly toad but it was emmensly successful for some reason. The accord, the first generation city, the civic etc.

It has to be said. Kudos to Honda for being absolutely perfect(so far)

but you no need to consider about any top end models. but each company has some some top ends like endeauver for ford, innova or land cruiser for toyota in india etc.... but can be analysing for its successfull status in india.smiley2.gif

@winner 48: I saw a Volvo S80 V8 in my locality sometime back. Must say one of the most "understated" car's; look's wise I think even SX4 has more presence. It'll get lost in a parking lot, absolutely no 'dikavaah' I don't think many Indian's will invest that kinda 'moolah' in such a Plain Jane no matter how safe it may be. Totally, unimaginative design, not worth a second look.

Because Fiat has the most abysmal record in India in all of Indian automobile history. Fiat is a great company but their record in India(barring the last 1 year) has been disasterous.

@ DD

I just love the understated look that runs in the Volvo family.

The S80 does not have presence in front of Merc E or BMW 5 but still love it.

The BMW and Merc and esp. the Jaguar are way too much bling for me.

I also like the A6 as it is a little understated. Call me bland or whatever, but thats my taste.(Maybe it has something to do with my age, maybe I am not mature enough at 18, maybe............................................)

But I would definitely agree with you that the Volvo does not have street presence.

I saw a volvo S80 and a Cayenne parked about 10 feet apart, and there was nobody drooling over the Volvo, everyone was crowding the Cayenne.

Honda as a company has snot set a foot wrong in India. Everything they have done so far has been top notch and every car they have launched has been a success story(We dont know confirmed news about jazz yet). I personally did not like the previous generation city and thought that it looked like an ugly toad but it was emmensly successful for some reason. The accord' date=' the first generation city, the civic etc.

It has to be said. Kudos to Honda for being absolutely perfect(so far)
[/quote']

Long Live HONDA! Amen!smiley32.gif

Toyota for making cars which are 'peace of mind, value for money, long lasting, durable, and hi-tech cars with very good After sales service. 

akj53in2009-10-02 05:41:19

Maruti sells the most no. of cars in India because they are cheaper and they had the first mover advantage...That does not make their cars the best in the country...they are far from that...rickety-rackety-crap is what I think of maruti cars. Any maruti older than 3 years jitters more than a puppy would at north pole

Best Vehicles in India would be relative depending on our experience, from the days of Premier Padmini when we drove and felt muscles getting developed in the arms turning the steering, driving Maruti 800 was such a pleasure and then Santro became even better experience till i graduated onto the New Honda City Automaic and thats an absolute breeze, so progressively vehicles would keep getting better, infact wonder what it would be to drive a Merc or BMW or an Audit would be if Honda seems so good to drive but must admit having driven friends and ones own Honda & Toyota would come out triumph in this segment 

chevrolet might be selling large numbers. but it doesnt have wide variety in india to competetive with this lists pal. thats my point. and its every hiidden successiveness for maruthi is a suzuki company. all the maruthi"s car are belongs to the suzuki"s.

Maruti sells the most no. of cars in India because they are cheaper and they had the first mover advantage...That does not make their cars the best in the country...they are far from that...rickety-rackety-crap is what I think of maruti cars. Any maruti older than 3 years jitters more than a puppy would at north pole
True buddy, even i have same thinking but in this country maruti sells like anything, the name and network works here.

I will vote for Hyundai and Honda, although even toyota is good brand in India, but Hyundai and Honda both have done great job, i like Hyundai much coz i have used 2cars from their stable and in the segment they are, their main competitor is tata and Maruti and its much much better than 2, they try to give truely international standards quality and comfort and is any day better than MS and thats the reason in 10years they have grown like hell and also gave india a tag ' Small car hub' which even small car's so called King MS cant gave it, even the idea for Astar by maruti was completely copies down even in looks department. And with their indian experience they have tried to give more varieties and also its been helpful for them to grow internationally too and now its on top 4th position and thats something commendable. They have grown by leaps and bounds in terms of quality and designing whereas MS is still the same. Even their 10year old santro has better build quality than newer and modern Swift.

@Dinesh, Chevy have products for everyone in almost every segment so they have a variety but unfortunately only few products of their are accepted here.

hyundai is in good level and also hav achieved a good place in india. toyota also is same like hyundai and may be some higher than hyundai too. toyota innova is enough for every examples. good luxury, reasonable rate, comfort, worthable, satisfactory, and long lasting life. smiley2.gif