dineshzma116

---"BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA" in four wheeler

which one of the company can be awarded for BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. which one of the company can be awarded for BEST VEHICLES IN INDIA?

• MARUTHI SUZUKI
    • TOYOTA
    • FORD
    • MAHINDRA
    • TATA
    • HONDA
    • HYUNDAI
    • VOLVO
    • MITSUBISHI

I think hyundai is doing better.

Because before their entry in india only maruti is leader in the hatch back and features are less.

After hyundai entry we got lot of features as a standard one like, AC, power steering etc. Also hyundai is now offering more features in hatchback like 6 air bags in i20. No one offering like this (Even sedan cars in india)

My vote is for Maruti  smiley1.gif or any other indian car companies.

In my opinion most foregn car companies are exploiting indian customers by over pricing their products. For example Toyota Land Cruiser Prado selling less than RS: 15 Lakh in Middle East and the same product they are selling in kerala above Rs: 45 Lakh. Is this difference just becuase of govement duties and taxes only?

Also think about what happened to people who purchased Dawoo Matiz long ago (now Matiz is here as Spark) and also what will happen to people who purchased Logon.

Thanks for thread starter that he didnt mentioned "FIAT" in the polls, other wise i am very sure the FIAT Fans would have came in here and marked it as the best. I have seen results in best petrol engine section and places where FIAT is compared with others.

Yes FIAT is a very good company with very good products, and one has to give all credit that even after such a messy track record there are die hard fans. I dont say the fans can be only seen on forums. I saw a die hard FIAT Palio Fan when i was at dealers place. He came to buy Punto in exchange of Palio, he was still betting very high on palio although had problems with spares (also paid over 1L for chassis replacement), but vouched that it was the best car he ever head and thats why he is buying second FIAT car. And mind it he was very desi katiyawadi (Gujrati from remote western Gujarat with all frills in his dress - typical dandiya/garba dress ), probably someone from farms or dairy industry. I was amazed.

FIAT with just 2 major cars to sell, i dont think they had much for the title.

It would be nice if someone can set in the parameters to consider "Best Vehicles in India".

chevrolet might be selling large numbers. but it doesnt have wide variety in india to competetive with this lists pal. thats my point. and its every hiidden successiveness for maruthi is a suzuki company. all the maruthi"s car are belongs to the suzuki"s.

Just for your knowledge Chevrolet has Cars in every segment. Right from Spark to Captiva.

So i guess it should be included when you are including a Car Makers like Mitsubishi and Toyota which do not have any cars in small segment which comprises of the majority of the Indian Car Market. 

I think Maruti Suzuki is giving the very good cars at best price. So i will do for Maruti Suzuki. I purchased a new Maruti Suzuki Swift from KP Automotives, banipark, Jaipur. Its good value for money. If you want to check. you may visit the website:

www.kpauto.in