Sign in to follow this  
cavallino

Schuperman Returns (in a way)

he's not gonna be back on the track again but his expertise is gonna be useful to the ferrari team to develop better cars atleast for the time being. he's been the most succesful driver for ferrari and he's earned them millions of dollars. they would wanna keep him with there for as long as they can

It is generally agreed than MS was second to none in track testing of cars. His inputs will be valuable to Ferrari. May be they feel that they need to stamp their superiority from race 1 onwards next season. With engine developments (more or less) frozen squeezing every ounce of output from the chassis is necessary.

It is good for MS, ferrari & the sport to have the maestro back.

it's would be interesting if MS decided to buy off one of the smaller companies along with some partners and try to bring them to fame. he's got enough money and expertise to do it i suppose

well, i don';t think we'll see michael really getting into the business angle of the sport just yet, maybe sometime in the future. but for sure his  inputs to the ferrari for next year will be very important to the team. also, rememebr that michael for all intents and purposes is a ferrari man for life. so for him to set up his own team would be a really big deal.

Shumi might not wanna set up a new team but he wouldnt leave ferrari for anything. they've kept him happy and he's returned the favour. he was given almost every single ferrari that was ever produced in recent times. what else wud anyone want ?

yea i dont think MS will make it a good come back as he is getting old like sachin ,

i like kimi and its him this time 3 years back i like the Schuami but now its KIMI

shumi might be gettin a little old, but he ruled the circuits for many yrs and was going strong even when he retired. even if he were back, i dont think he'll go down without a fight.