Emily Martinez

Hey auto bloggers, am looking to buy a ne

@Emily, you were on the best forum, you can just judge from the awesome responses but you screwed up yourself. I understand you are not here to make friends but to us this forum is a loving community, helpful & caring. All of us are friends here & this personifies the Indian spirit to which you are new.

We take care to post to the best of knowledge & not misguide anyone by lying or bluffing. Preferred language of posting is English, use of some alien language is not encouraged.

A word of advise, if you go on some other board, don't repeat the same mistake because others are not as good as us, you shall be banned in an instance.

@Emily' date=' you were on the best forum, you can just judge from the awesome responses but you screwed up yourself. I understand you are not here to make friends but to us this forum is a loving community, helpful & caring. All of us are friends here & this personifies the Indian spirit to which you are new.

We take care to post to the best of knowledge & not misguide anyone by lying or bluffing. Preferred language of posting is English, use of some alien language is not encouraged.

A word of advise, if you go on some other board, don't repeat the same mistake because others are not as good as us, you shall be banned in an instance.
[/quote']

Your a sweet person unlike the others, i am sorry but the other members start this fake thing trauma..this is ridiculous when someone goes personal... i am on war on words now... i sinserly respect members like you.

Can we start over ?

Emily, please resist from posting public profiles/personal attacks.

Continue with normal posting, back to topic.

Try out Jetta & Laura to pick one.
BornFree2009-10-21 14:37:14

Welcome to the ACI forums - hope you enjoy your stay !

I dont know if your fake or original but who cares, I am here to help on your needs. Allways happy to help.

I am on the same boat as u, though my budget is a lack less then urs !

If you want sheer power then i would highly reccommend you the laura 1.8 tsi petrol. Its a monster - it will smoke a c-class..

But then the maintainence is  very high and the A.S.S really sucks.

OR

You can for the cruze > advantages fastest diesel in the segment, 2.0 litre engine, priced cheaper, 3 years warranty or 1 lacks kms.

Its features - Start stop button, cruise controll, steering audio controlls,dual ac, dual air bag, paps, 5 star safety. and lots more for just 14 lacks on road mumbai price !!

for all those features you would pay a good 20 lacks in a laura.

so in the cruze you got > maintanence free - high average, cost less, more power.

Its simple now to make your decision.

========================

So your coming to my city, the most modern and the best city in india. You will be in love with this city i promise.

If you need any of help or to know the city better > feel free to hit me up.

Hi Emily,

In this world you'll never get 100% appreciation always.

But you should sincerely proud of yourself that your are getting maximum no. Of replies in the sportest span of time & most of them in them are being honest ones.

And its again a nice thing that you are still sticking to your matter of point here.

And 'ATITHI DEVO BHAVA'(means you are our guest & you are cordially welcomed here.)

This thread is becoming a no-car thread. I see that whatever lil info (related to car) in this thread is repetition of what is found in other threads. Why dont you search and post your queries on appropriate threads where already a similar discussion has taken place.

I think you've had all your answers. Please go through the forum and you'll find plenty of information. This thread is being closed.

Thread Closed. 

PS: Posting facebook profiles on an open forum is not the best idea.

FRG