bluesapphire

Want D-Segment car, Booked Jetta 1.9Tdi

Yes all the color's are good. Still i like Reflex silver more because this is the best silver i have come across, i never thought of buying silver for our new car but after seeing this i was in love with it, still as we already have a silver my mother wanted White also from far the 2cars (Jetta & our city) might look similar in silver so she wanted something different. Hence finally we opted for white. Even white is not bad, but yes its tough to maintain.

@bluesapphire

i agree with DD, white will be a pain to maintain , plus it is white's to match the colour in white in case of a touch-up , silver will be better to maintain . why don't they have red colour in jetta like in A4 n skoda ?

Just now got a call from dealer regarding delivery schedule. 1st it was scheduled for Feb 1st week but now for silver its 27th Jan and for white we have to wait till 2nd week. I dont know what to do, i like silver but my mother wants White!

I think we will wait for White.

Also just now saw Times Drive on Times Now and they showed spied pics of 2011 Jetta, so when can we expect that in India as i dont want a car whose replacement is due in 2011. But do you think that VW will bring the car immediately to India after global launch?

Also will it be facelift or an all new model?

Mods please change the title to ' Booked Jetta 1.9Tdi Trendline'. bluesapphire2010-01-23 06:31:07

White is a great colour and I think in the long run better looking than the silver ,also the red looks good but on road it a different game altogether .

New jetta will take atleast 1 year to come here.

OK so here everybody is liking Candy white i guess. Well yes its good color and will be difficult to maintain but as this car will be with my mom i need not to worry as she maintains it quite well and proof is our 7year old City which still looks new even now.

I hope we have a peaceful experience with VW product as we had with our Honda product and this is not relating to A.s.s but only the product.

I hope we get delivery soon of our Candy White Jetta.

Also is it recommended to get Parking sensors or does it affects the wiring of the car. I dont wanna mess up the setting of my car done by company.

That Red Spice looks smashing & is actually spicy !!

Last week I saw a Red Jetta & I was going fast & could not resist to slow down & drive alongside for a few moments. The GLoss & Shine of the car was awsome. And I wanted to stop the car & ask the owner what does he do to maintain it LOL, as I also have a Red Car

Yes the red spice is great color but certainly we dont prefer red, although i love the Flamenco Red of Linea too. The cherry red(maroon) shades nowadays are brilliant in new cars, even the red of Cruze looks smashing. But after some 5-6years these might not retain their shine and thus we prefer white or silver for bigger cars.

Hey bluesapphire,  Congrats on your pick smiley20.gif

I bought the laura 1.9 tdi AT. ( i remember since quite long we both have been looking at the same segment of cars, Finally we both got ours cars smiley4.gif )

Thanks Tanmay.

Well yesterday i was just passing by the VW showroom in my city and saw that 2 white Jetta's, 1 red spice was there for display unlike last time when i saw 2grey & 1silver. After seeing Candy white i was really satisfied with color and now even after long waiting for white, i am happy that we chose Candy white. Now no second thought in mind as it was before when i had not seen the white Jetta in real.

We are pushing the dealer hard for fast delivery but he is saying that white has lots of booking while Silver can be available on 27th and Grey has ready delivery since a week.

congrats on the jetta...m also interested in the jetta but in the comfortline model....its 18.5 on road...have checked the laura l&k...but tat car is a bit heavy n not tat refined as jetta with automatic and paddle shift....my budget is upto 20 lacs but want a compact car not bigger than jetta or laura....cause then its too big to drive in the city.....not chaffeur only my father will be driving it....is jetta a gud choice or will a newer??also whom did u contact there in vw dealership for 40k discount.....m also abt to finalise the deal at the same showroom itself....

The Laura L&K comes with the old PD engine of the Passat and makes far greater power(140 bhp/32.6kgm) than the Jetta 1.9 TDI(105bhp/25.5 kgm). Even the comfortline Jetta doesn't come with the 2.0TDI engine. This is the "bells and whistles" loaded top end model's, with 6 speed DSG and some 10 speaker's sound system and leather upholstery. Check out both before booking; Laura is very VFM compared to the VW. The only BIG BUG in the ointment is "terrible" service.

Congrats on the Jetta...I'm also interested in the Jetta but in the Comfortline model. Its 18.5 lacs on road here in Ahmedabad. I've checked the Laura L&K but that car is a bit heavy and not as refined as the Jetta with

automatic and paddle shift. My budget is upto 20 lacs. Is there a good petrol car in around 20 lacs. The car should be compact and not bigger than Jetta or Laura. It would be driven by my dad mostly in the city with a daily running of 15 kms. Also is Jetta a good choice? Also whom did u contact there in VW dealership for 40k discount.I'm also about to finalize the deal at

the same showroom itself. And ya Jetta too comes with 6 speed DSG gearbox and ten speaker audio speakers with touch screen music system. Is the A.s.s of skoda really that bad?