rssh

OLD ZEN FOR SALE???

As I rarely use my Zen we are selling it this month anyone intrested please contact me.

Specs-

LX model, Euro2, Carburatter, feb 01 model ,bluish-slvr colour, 16k on the odo.

Reason-

Rarely use it as you can see the milege and father works out of town .

Repairs-

Rusted panels are replaced ,new paint ,dent and scratches are removed regularly serviced .

Accessories-

Tinted glass, central locking, designer seat covers, kenwood music player ,body coloured bumpers ,powerful head lights.

Expected-

With thoroughly repaired and good condition I would expect a price of 1.3Lakhs(negotiable) .

Forum members its a request please don't post if you are not intrested and I may not xchange this car for new car as I have financial constraints.smiley19.gif

Will put up pic later next week.
rssh2007-11-09 22:23:51

Hi,

Thanks for the info.. Could you please put up the photo of your car..

I would like to have a look and test ride your car before making further discussions.

Many Thanks,

Sachin

True. I bought a 2003 model Zen from True Value for 2.6. So i am sure they will be trying to sell a 2001 modiel for around 2. In that case they should give you 1.5-1.7 laks. U can try that right?

@ rajeevraj even the true value guy are asking just 95k so I make 5k more if sold to sachin .If he buys it from true value again they will charge 1.15.Also mine is carb one.

@ rajeevraj even the true value guy are asking just 95k so I make 5k more if sold to sachin .If he buys it from true value again they will charge 1.15.Also mine is carb one.

Do not attempt to transfer a carb version of any car from one place( any place city, metro, town) or rather from one state to a metro in another state. Thats because the car will not be re- registered in a new  metro that falls in another state. for example if the car is intended to be taken to Delhi, Kolkata ( metro in another state ) the RTO there has guidelines not to re-register non- Euro II or Euro III compliant carsin a metro. It may lead to a nightmare and the buyer will have to get it re-registered in some nearby RTO, in a small town  near the metro.

Do not attempt to transfer a carb version of any car from one place( any place city' date=' metro, town) or rather from one state to a metro in another state. Thats because the car will not be re- registered in a new  metro that falls in another state. for example if the car is intended to be taken to Delhi, Kolkata ( metro in another state ) the RTO there has guidelines not to re-register non- Euro II or Euro III compliant carsin a metro. It may lead to a nightmare and the buyer will have to get it re-registered in some nearby RTO, in a small town  near the metro.
[/quote']

hey anjan! thats a good piece of info, never knew this clause before!

True Even i have a TN registered bike in Bangalore. I have paid the Karnataka road tax. Although the rule is that if ur using it in another state for more than 1 year it should be re registered. But traffic cops also are ok as long as you have paid the tax

Well its written above but its LX model bluish silver 2001 FEB model clocked 17k and will sell it for 1 lakhs only .

i will take it for 1Lakh but it has to be sent to Bangalore. am very well ok to pay 10k more for the transportation!

Well its written above but its LX model bluish silver 2001 FEB model clocked 17k and will sell it for 1 lakhs only .

i will take it for 1Lakh but it has to be sent to Bangalore. am very well ok to pay 10k more for the transportation!

oops how will i check the car before i can buy it! cant travel to Bombay though

You are selling it cheap. Why don't you post you Ad on some site like www.clickindia.com or www.indianclassified.com or www.freeclassifiedsindia.com Here you can get few thousand bucks more than what people are offering here