coolboy007

Owner Review: My New Pulsar 220 DTS-i

@Coolboy: Thank god you are safe. I know the feeling when a almost brand new bike meets with an accident for no fault of your's. The same thing happened to my brand new M800 when a two wheeler banged on my front passenger door for no fault of mine.

DD,

The first thing i did when i stood up and knew i was fine i saw my bike sideways lying on road. Eyes moist at same time, i went and slapped the cyclist hard on why was he jumping the light.

Have to get replaced:

1. Right side crash guard- making noise as its bent

2. Right upper fairing repaint

3. Area near front tyre repaint.

Thank god the silence (Rs4000) and the PROJECTOR headlights( 2500-3000) are safe else it would have been a big blow on my pocket.

@Coolboy' date='

Thank god that you didn't get hurt, don't be so attached to your bike, prob next yr, you might have your ninja or hayabusa

Keep cool 'n drive safe dude. [/quote']

I am absolutely safe because of the riding gear i invested in. Regarding attachment with bike, yes i pamper it like a kid, washing and waxing once a week and keep it in top notch condition, thats why i was hurt its natural for me, cant change it.

For Ninja, my plans are much bigger than that which will be fulfilled once i achieve my goals. It will a Yamaha YZF R1, no less.

Thank god u r safe bro .. u know i have something to share .. when we jump the signal .. the cop catch us and fine us for breaking the law .. but the law is the same for the person who is crossing the road also .. if he crosses when his signal is red .. why leave them ??? .. Anyways bro i think ur bike's damages will be taken care .. dont worry .. and u have made a very nice choice of buying a Pulsar 220 and want to share something with u .. p220 may not be faster than the Ninja 250 .. but it gives it a tough fight till u cross 80 to 100 kmph .. trust me on this.

Thank god u r safe bro .. u know i have something to share .. when we jump the signal .. the cop catch us and fine us for breaking the law .. but the law is the same for the person who is crossing the road also .. if he crosses when his signal is red .. why leave them ??? .. Anyways bro i think ur bike's damages will be taken care .. dont worry .. and u have made a very nice choice of buying a Pulsar 220 and want to share something with u .. p220 may not be faster than the Ninja 250 .. but it gives it a tough fight till u cross 80 to 100 kmph .. trust me on this.

@ tarun,

Thanks for those words man. The cyclists and pedestrians should be challaned for jumping lights and crossing the roads dangerously respectively. Its India, the mistake is always of the guy who has an expensive vehicle compared to other involved in the crash.

The kind of roads we have in Delhi, theres hardly any space where i can test top end of my bike which is around 145 comfortable, leave alone a Ninja which has 160-170, the thing is it oozes quality and is also a good price for what it offers.

Will buy a Ninja when i get a job, for time 220 will suffice, lemme learn advanced riding skills then i will upgrade.

within a min i went and slapped him twice on his face' date='

asked him why the hell was he jumping light, hurled abuses but it was

no use, he kept numb.

[/quote']Well done. He strongly deserves it. I hope this action also helped you to get sleep after a little effort at that night (because a natural sleep can be difficult for those who really love their bike).

Thank god the silence (Rs4000) and the PROJECTOR headlights( 2500-3000) are safe else it would have been a big blow on my pocket.
Cheap (reasonable) I can say. Few years ago (when HH CBZ was in production) I heard from insurance company employee that CBZ

Well done. He strongly deserves it. I hope this action also helped you to get sleep after a little effort at that night (because a natural sleep can be difficult for those who really love their bike)

I felt a little bad for hitting that guy but couldnt stop it' date=' mistakes do happen, had he hit me on a curve or road i wouldnt have mind but why the hell should one jump a traffic light just to reach home 1 min early by endangering everyones lives. Everytime i see chipped off paint in that area, it really pains my heart.

Cheap (reasonable) I can say. Few years ago (when HH CBZ was in production) I heard from insurance company employee that CBZ