arreddyy

Fevi Kwik/ M-Seal came to therescue

I entered this forum in search for an answer to my problem. My sister's flyte had petrol tank leakage, and i didn't get the proper response from the authorised centre. I replaced the tank but the the problem persisted. At last , i had to use M-seal to seal the leakage, and there after there hasn't been a single niggle. Similarly, Fevi Kwik certainly saved my Rs. 950( replacement of headlamp of FZ) when the mounting point of fairing broke away.

Share your experiances when Fevi Kwik/ M-Seal came to your rescue

The Indigo LS (May 2004) Radiator was busted due to a dog smashing in 2005. It was fixed with M-Seal and till date the car is fine without any leakage.

Also the Right Black Trim on Front Bumper came off due to some other car sliding along our car (driven by chaffeur). I sticked it with Araldite, pasted some Cello Tapes and kept it for more than 24 hrs. Now after removing the cello tapes, the Trim is well fixed.

My Pulsar's indicator broke and a combination of Fevi-kwik and M-seal did the trick smiley4.gif. Though not a considerable damage as the others, goes on to show the strength of these two.

@arreddyy - I feel you should keep checking the fuel tank joint regularly as it is linked with fuel, which could cause hazards. Also if fuel does not come in contact with M-seal, then your solution is fine, otherwise I feel its risky

My experience hasn't been that pleasant, the cladding on the front passenger side of my M800 peeled off and used an excess of quick fix solution which started flowing down the side over the door panel and left an ugly mark that wouldn't go. 

Let me give  a small tip. Cyanoacrylates (as FeviQuik is) have phenomenal tensile strength but very poor shear strength. I use a combination of latex (eg. dendrite), While Glue (like Fevicol), Epoxy (like Araldite) and Cyanos depending on the situation. Sometimes I even use good old Quickfix.