mehman

Small diesel Car

i am one of the many people who left there plans of buying a new diesel hatch as in hyderabad the booking has been stopped for a while as the booking has reached a staggering stage of 8 months.so what are people in suzuki doing to stop this waiting time .

Well Maruti has made a declaration that the if you do not get the deliery of the car within 15 days then ' date=' Maruti will pay you interest of 24% on the bokking amount from 16th day to the day you get the delivery letter from the dealer.[/quote']

that means he is having extrs 15 days from the date of delivery to deliver the car other wise will pay 24% interest that sumes up to booking time + free 15 days for the company to deliver smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

i am one of the many people who left there plans of buying a new diesel hatch as in hyderabad the booking has been stopped for a while as the booking has reached a staggering stage of 8 months.so what are people in suzuki doing to stop this waiting time .

That's true but, i got mine in a month in may. diesel vxi. i took it from saboo motors using some influence from the manager and all. try to do something like that. varun motors has the highest waiting period even now. he said it'll take 8 months for the car to come a few weeks ago

Here in Mangalore we have 3- 4 months Waiting period for VDI and 2 months for LDi

Those guys who has patience will be Worthy persons to take this HOT DIESEL HATCH

Regards,

Priya

But how about the diesel Getz? those who like its interiors should go for it as the best diesel hatch in terms of engine specs....

gets is a really good car it has a very good service backup  as the swift and just few thousands costly but if you cant wait sure go for the gets ,but fabia might be only few more bucks costlier so better wait a month rather that going for  gets or the swift  one month is not to long-is it

fabia will be launched within a week..? wow.. great.....
have you got any idea about the pricing and all..?

Fabia might be launched Eraly 08 and Pricing as said earlier it costs Above the Getz and Swift and Almost around the Logan Territory

regards,

priya