shrinath

Maruti 800 - Second hand price

Hey All!

Not sure whether this is the correct forum to post this query.

I have 1987 model (new version) Maruti 800 car which i am planning to sell in the market. It is in a good running condition. What could be the price that it would fetch me?

Please give your inputs. Thanks.

Not sure it'll fetch you anything substantial, may be you can give it to someone in the family whose learning to drive so that he can get the hang of driving and graduate to a new car. Or can sell it to a driving school, who would just about lap it up, or exchange it for another Maruti product so atleast you will get a loyalty bonus. My suggestion is you can exchange it for an Eeco which will feel really cavernous compared to the 800.

The second hand Maruti 800 prices are at a rock bottom.I too guess if one gets anything between Rs 20 - 25 K. A lot depends on the condition of the car, its engine, tyres and battery.Lets see its picture and then tell.

A piece of honest advice:

Unless you live in a crowded locality (or) are in desperate need of money (or) do not have attachment left for the car (or) do not have the patience to maintain it, don't sell the beaut. Because of the poor resale we are getting for our 2001 M800, just because it is TN regd. and road tax has been paid in TN but not in Karnataka, we have decided not to sell it.

Sorry if I've got slightly OT.

If you plan to sell in Bangalore, you can expect Rs 30-35k.