RAVISH963

RITZ VXI

After driving the I10 kappa 1.2smiley1.gif, when i first took test drive of the petrol Ritz with my family, It was an awesome experience.

smiley4.gifMARUTI RITZ Pick up,Visibility, maneoverability, Steering response was excellent. All five of  us incl 2 children were comfortable...  

Congratulations on your Ritz vxi.smiley1.gif Its a great car to drive and got that feel good factor. But your JK tyre Tornados are not good. If possible change it to the JK Vectras available for ZXi . 

smiley1.gifThanks for the complimentssmiley1.gif

Just taken the delivery of the new RITZ VXI, Have driven few kms, hell lot of difference between the Two, But i found both very good cars with a different purpose and feel of driving experience, Will communicate in a short duration after driving various kind of road stretches in the days to come.........

After driving the I10 kappa 1.2smiley1.gif' date=' when i first took test drive of the petrol Ritz with my family, It was an awesome experience smiley4.gifMARUTI RITZ Pick up,Visibility, maneoverability, Steering response was excellent. All five of  us incl 2 children were comfortable...  [/quote']

Yes, the hatch's have become soo refined that the difference between them and sedans are slowly blurring. I was similarly bowled over by the Swift, I was driving an Accent at that time. I was also impressed by the i10 auto of my brother in law when he took me for a spin in it, recently. Another hatch is the Jazz, it impressed me on TD. Way the traffic is going: from bad to worse, it makes sense to go in for a hatch though you can afford a bigger sedan.
Durango Dude2010-02-07 07:15:42

hey congrats on the buy....

I was facing the same problem while posting pics..

read the points given in forum help regarding posting pics..

first you need to make an account with imageshack.us and then proceed with posting....

The steps are given in the link :

http://archive.autocarindia.com/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53

first you need to make an account with imageshack.us and then proceed with posting....

I didn't need to create any account with imageshack.us' date=' I used the browse button to select pics from my PC, then selected the resize option below it, and uploaded the pics.

Once upload is done, goto each uploaded image on imageshack and copy its "Direct URL" and past the same in your post betwee the tags [*img*'] & [*/img*]. Remove the * during actual posting.

I didn't need to create any account with imageshack.us' date=' I used the browse button to select pics from my PC, then selected the resize option below it, and uploaded the pics.

Once upload is done, goto each uploaded image on imageshack and copy its "Direct URL" and past the same in your post betwee the tags [*img*'] & [*/img*]. Remove the * during actual posting.

Are you able to upload the pics without making an account at imageshack.us???

[quote=amjustadreamer

Yes, Rahul..I have posted pics in my ownership thread and didn't need to create any account as such.Just uploaded the pics from my PC in imageshacks homepage.

yes I agree with amjustadreamer.

i didn't created any account for posting an image. I gues for deletion we need to have one.