CYRUS43

Scorpio 2.6 sold, getting a Scorpio 2.2

@sb-alto

hehe u would kill me for it , but i will convert it to CNG smiley9.gif , it 2.0 and i can get a RTO authorised kit for it

skip endeavour buy a pajero , it cheaper to maintain

@sarabjeet :

I like the pajero more. I hope to get that. Fitting CNG kit would be more investment. Buy a new Safari or Scorpio instead.

@Cyrus:

Are you getting the hard top version of Thar ?

@alto

10 i what i am aiming for plus 40K for the kit , 10.4 does sound reasonable , and scorpio and safari well i hate them for their niggles and low quality

@cyrus

next financial year mahindra is suppose to launch new models , posted it in thread already , and the next financial year starts from 1st april smiley2.gif

@alto

u can get a endy cheaper than pajero in navi-mumbai saw a endy 2005 for 7.5 , they have very bad resale value and problems with rear suspension is there in almost 1 out of 2 endy

if possible try the tuscan also it is also VFM

Naah! not tucson. Its too less available and smaller than pajero/endeavour. I want a big one. Plus parts are not that easy to find. Costly repairs. Head says endeavour but heart says pajero. 

@alto

10 i what i am aiming for plus 40K for the kit ' date=' 10.4 does sound reasonable , and scorpio and safari well i hate them for their niggles and low quality

?

@cyrus

next financial year mahindra is suppose to launch new models , posted it in thread already , and the next financial year starts from 1st april smiley2.gif
[/quote']

I know all about the cars MAhindra is launching. smiley2.gif

CYRUS432010-02-04 18:55:12

Ahh Dont worry. Its not like I know more than most. Mostly getting another Black Scorpio to replace my old Black Scorpio.

Here are a few Pictures of her. This was when I was holidaying in Devlali which is a small little Army Town 180 kms from Bombay

20100204_190624_1_1.jpg

20100204_190638_1.jpg

20100204_190653_1_2.jpg

20100204_190706_1_3.jpg

20100204_190720_1_4.jpgCYRUS432010-02-04 19:09:02

I am waiting for the day Mahindra finally gives the Scorpio a decent facelift. yes, teh wuality and the technology under the boot has improved greatly over the years but the car now just looks boxy and old in its design. They need to refresh the looks and give it a more polished design. Its pretty much the only thing that would keep me from buying it.

BTW, I just read this.

And Then God spoke: I now pronounce Man and Car. You may now Kiss your car!!

smiley36.gif

@alto

10 i what i am aiming for plus 40K for the kit ' date=' 10.4 does sound reasonable , and scorpio and safari well i hate them for their niggles and low quality

?

@cyrus

[/quote']

I know all about the cars MAhindra is launching. smiley2.gif

Aah, i have discussed this earlier. Go through the auto expo pics thread and check in the mahindra pics, i have a pic for you, i think all the info's you get is from the person standing next to THAR in expo. Right???

EDIT -@Cyrus, just check this image.

P1073785Medium.jpgbluesapphire2010-02-05 10:17:36