CYRUS43

Scorpio 2.6 sold, getting a Scorpio 2.2

Well, I dont know of how much of a discussion this will be. Im getting another new Scorpio. Simple as it may be, I dont think the Thar is on the cards for me just yet.

And the Guy in the picture is who is responsible for making the final decision on what car I use!! smiley2.gif

Well' date=' I dont know of how much of a discussion this will be. Im getting another new Scorpio. Simple as it may be, I dont think the Thar is on the cards for me just yet.

And the Guy in the picture is who is responsible for making the final decision on what car I use!! smiley2.gif [/quote'] If you were OK with scorpio then why did you sold it.

And is he your father???

His name is Mr. Behram Dhabhar, i have his business card with me.bluesapphire2010-02-05 10:47:19

Well, It was actually a CTC car. But unlike most, who treat CTC cars as secondary, we cared for her as a part of the family. Sometimes she even got more importance than a few of my Fiats. I remember spending three hours one night washing her to a spic and span condition. She looked fresh out of the showroom.

@Cyrus: How old (mileage/years owned) is the present Scorpio and what price did it fetch? I think the Thar adventure in it's present form without a hardtop is not very practical. When's the new car coming? By CTC you meant a company owned car?

CTC means Cost to Company. My current car had done 45000 kms in a little over 2 years. No idea how much it went for to be honest. The New car should be here in a matter of months.