creativebala

Suggestion needed- A preworship'd workhorse for 2L

Speak to the ex-owner about the car and who he sold it too and you are asking this becuase you are thinking of buying the car. Also ask how much he sold it for?

Take a good mechanic you know well and get the car completely examined. Better still take it a service centre and put it on the ramp and check.

To me the car looks very neat but that could be becuase it has been painted with a single coat. 3 lakhs for a nine year old car sounds pricey.

Depends on the condition. If it is in absolutely immaculate condition, than it is worth it otherwise the price should be 25-35000 rupees less.

Have you enquired about a second hand diesel Fabia?asethi9192010-07-29 09:03:01

3.45 is too much for a 3 year old car with this much on the odo. 3 lakhs is what I feel it deserves. Look out for used Getz, its a good car and you should be able to get some good deals out of it.

Also bala, if you are thinking of spending 3.45 lakhs on a second hand hatchback, it would be better to go for a new Santro Xing or Alto 1.0.

@Rahul Swift in the second hand market merits a very high price and therefore 3-3.25 is not a shockingly high price for it.

@Bala I second Rahul's recommendation for a second hand Getz. Its a great car. Very nice to drive, spacious and practical.

3.5L for a 54000km run car is a bit on the higher side, but it is no surprise since it is Maruti True Value. They always charge higher, much higher to be very honest.

Moreover when it is a swift Vxi, expect bad tyres, scratched wheel arches and damaged underbody (by speedbreaker hits)

If you are looking for a Getz then avoid a 1.1litre Prime version. Poor FE and too underpowered. Search for the old 1.3litre one.

sb-alto2010-07-29 10:39:38

1.3L in the Getz was a great engine and I always thought that the older version of Getz i.e. before Getz Prime was sort of better. It had the 1.3L engine. But it is infamous for having absolutely horrible FE. Just based on hearsay.

Almost finalized a Azure Grey Swift VXi 39k run 2007Jan ' date=' good condition from TSM Chennai. Will upload Pics shortly and you guy guess its pricing.

?

PS- How much is worth paying for this?
[/quote']

A swift?? smiley3.gif I thought you'd booked a Swift VDi. So you are now going to have 2 swifts?

Awesome deal! In Bangalore, you can get 2005-6 models for 3.5 lakh.arkboypunk12010-08-15 02:59:52