NAREN64

Linea T-Jet

Well folks i send emails  ceodesk@fiapl.com Mangesh.Kodalkar@fiapl.com Aashish.Bhardwaj@fiapl.com) but no result. Either they are underpaid or white elephants. It is high time that fiat should listen to the story of japanese and koreans how they cemented their places in India or the Indian operation of Fiat will be termed as "Bridge to Far" or "Lost Frontier". smiley19.gif
Get some well paid effecient people to run Fiat Operations and do not go by their Italian Premier saying that "Women come to him because he is loaded". No doubt Linea is loaded but they should stop harping about "admiration guaranteed" and work for "Satisfaction Guaranteed".  We Indians are very sentimental about women and cars. Do belief in Loyalty which Japenese and Koreans have well understood and delivered.smiley9.gif
All efforts are aplauded of tata dealers of solving the problem of their adopted brother (Fiat) without any support from them. Fiat is doing silly things and after sailing in deep waters with Tata. If this time they wreck then they will fail to find their remains in India. 

I get replies from Fiat India in a day. Even I have sent mails to the CEO's desk wherein the reply was personally answered via telephone to me by the Head of communications Mr.Marius D'lima of Fiat India.

Very recently I had an issue regarding the Service Invoice for Engine Oil, the TATA service center immedaitely changed the bill. The diffrence in bill amount was Rs.500.00.

Please send mail to the following Mail Id's once again regarding your issues with Fiat. Also post pictures(in this forum) of the problems you have mentioned to subtantiate your problem.

or call

1800 - 209 3428

022 67347900

I do not understand what you are trying to say, first you aplaud the Tata Dealers & in the next sentence you say that Fiat is doing silly things by sailing in deep waters with TATA. I think it is your assumption that Fiat will wreck & fail to find their remains in India.
NAREN642010-09-24 13:08:09

I agree with Naren. Saudul needs to post his pics and concerns appropriately and ofcourse his statements are misleading.

although there have been many sauduls in the recent past with various assumptions before the launch of Linea and after, however they have all remained numb now and most of those have never bought one.

@DD guess you should get your stats corrected once again as none of the petrol cars (Vento & City) do a 0-100 in 10 secs, even with the in-gear-times.

Mr naresh,

I have called up on toll free number and registered my compaint (no.1-10450831802) and had mailed on service@fiapl.com ten days ago.

My dear you could check with the fiat people with my compaint number and as for photographs I will post as soon as possible.

As for my statment of silly things is this that the fiat people have left everything on TATA's to see all the problem and not ready to involve themselves. Am I not a Fiat fan who has spend 9 lacs of ruppees.

Folks I think Mr naresh is an insider to curb our voices of any fiat negative comment.

Mr naresh' date='
I have called up on toll free number and registered my compaint (no.1-10450831802) and had mailed on service@fiapl.com ten days ago.
My dear you could check with the fiat people with my compaint number and as for photographs I will post as soon as possible.
As for my statment of silly things is this that the fiat people have left everything on TATA's to see all the problem and not ready to involve themselves. Am I not a Fiat fan who has spend 9 lacs of ruppees.
Folks I think Mr naresh is an insider to curb our voices of any fiat negative comment.
[/quote']

Neither I am an Insider nor an Outsider, am a member of the Auto Car Forum. I am trying to help you in a genuine way to get your problems solved. You wont belive, I sent a mail to the CEO's desk quoting your problems. Best of luck & hope your problem gets solved very soon.

Mial as follows

To: FIAT CEO

Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 5:47 PM

Subject: Problems with Fiat Linea-mentioned in Auto Car Fourm

Dear sir,

I am a Fiat Linea Owner. As I was browsing the Auto Car Forum I came across a problem of Mr. Saudul Hasan which was not solved even after sending mails to your desk. The link is as follows.

Kindly confirm what action is taken.

BEST REGARDS
V.NARENDRAN
NAREN642010-09-24 15:44:51

@DD guess you should get your stats corrected once again as none of the petrol cars (Vento & City) do a 0-100 in 10 secs' date=' even with the in-gear-times.
[/quote']

around 10 second can be done in the city , again depends upon person to person . Vento does it at tad above 12 seconds , best 0-100 for 9 lakhs goes to HM cedia

Did someone say " More emissions and less mileage " and that too about ANHC ??

Man, I want to clear one thing. The emissions of ANHC are far far below the allowed levels. One fine way of knowing the emission levels is the fuel efficiency. The more the fuel efficiency, the lower the emissions and all of us here know that City I-vtec has mileage which is much better than cars of the segment below, which infact, should be the opposite.

Mr. Devil, dont just write for the sake of writing. Clear your facts and then write.

Its clear that you want to show Linea is superior. We all know that its a great car. But then, you cannot blame other cars. Vento and City are very fine cars. Lets see what Linea can do!

Talking about Linea T-Jet, what do you think will happen when the Turbo kicks in? Dont the emission levels increase?

So kindly dont raise up issues that are insignificant and irrelevant.

OFF TOPIC, we are here discussing about FIAT Linea T Jet not about Mitsubishi Lancers & cars owned by members.

Mods - Please ensure the disucssions are related to the topic.

Well Fiat has taken a remarkable step by bringing T-jet. Well the power posted by members if correct then it is real deal if pricing is good. But Linea deserve 1.6 MJD or 1.9 Mjd. As it is a segement above.

Folks shall i wait for Fiat underpaid white elephants reply or go for legal action.

Well Fiat has taken a remarkable step by bringing T-jet. If the

power posted by members is correct then it is real deal if pricing is

good. But Linea deserve 1.6 MJD or 1.9 Mjd. As it is a segement above.

Folks

shall i wait for Fiat underpaid white elephants reply or go for legal

action.

Folks. if you want a personal discussion go on the PM channel. Also, none of this Siree/Mr Prejudice stuff here. No addresses are used on a forum. MODERATOR.

Let this be a public warning to ALL CONCERNED esp Mr Saudul Hassan.

sgiitk2010-09-26 05:33:50

About the Car. Hope it doesn't become as popular as the regular diesel multijet ! that way this turbo linea will lose out on the novelty factor that the erstwhile Palio Gtx and the other 1.6 variants still have smiley17.gif

I saw the review of T-jet on cnd show, boy I was taken back by the performance it was having it said 11.14 secs to 100 and the new colour is really good. The fatter tyre has taken care of the the extra power. I was releived by the quality of interior coming at par with other competitors. Well now Fiat has done what it should have done earlier as to bring the car to segment it really belong i.e. cruze and corolla one. Sid also confirmed 1.9 MJd and Dualogic box. Well things are turning for Fiat.smiley4.gif

C&B says 12 secs Overdrive says 13.3 secs waiting for ACI; yesterday ACI featured a Ghost, Renuka as the chauffeur and Jayesh or 'whats his name' was happily lounging in the back seat. Renuka hit a 140 kmph on an empty stretch of Marine Drive.

Folk here is the ordeal i have gone last week of my complaint regarding the wrinkles on paintjob.

I was called by your workshop on 22nd of this month in reference to my

complaint no. 1-10450831802 to get the vehicle surveyed by Dupont expert

regarding the wrinkles on the roof and boot of my Fiat Linea.

The Dupont expert inspected the vehicle and told me that it is a

manufacturing defect and this is unstoppable, to spread on other parts

unless dipped in Zinc Phosphorus, which is not possible at dealership.

To my surprise on confirmation of the status of the complaint with the

Fiat customer care, the complaint status is closed without any solution.

So, I again registered the complaint no.10502504271.

I think the Fiat people should do some thing fast as this situation will

not be able to be handled by Tata.

Can any one advice me as what to do?

I have recently come to know from Fiat people that 1.9 diesel linea is delayed because of Dualogic box adaption to Indian conditions. It will be launched soon around Diwali. Does it come with a paddle shift? With that engine Linea can challenge a Skoda Laura itself and even Jetta. As some serious luxury features have been thrown in like Driver seat with three programmable memory functions, Automatic HID headlamps & wipers, rear windows curtains etc. All this will be at sub 11 lacs price bracket. Now Fiat seems to take the market by storm provided they work out after sales problems. smiley2.gif

I have recently come to know from Fiat people that 1.9 diesel linea is delayed because of Dualogic box adaption to Indian conditions. It will be launched soon around Diwali. Does it come with a paddle shift? With that engine Linea can challenge a Skoda Laura itself and even Jetta. As some serious luxury features have been thrown in like Driver seat with three programmable memory functions' date=' Automatic HID headlamps & wipers, rear windows curtains etc. All this will be at sub 11 lacs price bracket. Now Fiat seems to take the market by storm provided they work out after sales problems.?smiley2.gif

[/quote']

Can you please state the source of information ! We have had enough of rumours about the 1.6 MJD and 1.9 MJD!

On sunday i booked my linea t jet at autolinks .I called the showroom today and the sales executive told me that two models are comming tjet and tjet+ . tjet will be costing Rs. 15000 more then the current model and tjet+ will be costing Rs. 40,000 to 50000 more then tjet , it includes leather seats and 16 inch alloy wheels . He told me that he has booked two cars for test drive and they are on its way and will be reaching in 4 - 5 days.