NAREN64

Linea T-Jet

Did someone say " More emissions and less mileage " and that too about ANHC ??

Man' date=' I want to clear one thing. The emissions of ANHC are far far below the allowed levels. One fine way of knowing the emission levels is the fuel efficiency. The more the fuel efficiency, the lower the emissions and all of us here know that City I-vtec has mileage which is much better than cars of the segment below, which infact, should be the opposite.

Mr. Devil, dont just write for the sake of writing. Clear your facts and then write.
Its clear that you want to show Linea is superior. We all know that its a great car. But then, you cannot blame other cars. Vento and City are very fine cars. Lets see what Linea can do!
Talking about Linea T-Jet, what do you think will happen when the Turbo kicks in? Dont the emission levels increase?
So kindly dont raise up issues that are insignificant and irrelevant.[/quote']

@driftpunk- looks like u got ur facts wrong- the discussion was about the cars doing 0-100, not about proving Linea T-jet is better and no one is blaming any cars here. The issues here are not raised but discussed, get your english reading skills right. Next-The T-jet is not only euro and bharat stage 4 but also bharat stage 5, unlike ANHC. The torque of Linea is more than the anhc hence more mileage (especially in city conditions). The emission level enhancing are best implemented in Europe than any other continent as they have got more conscious than even the Americans, and Fiat leads in the enitire Europe.

Also find the links below to have a brief about emissions for Honda and Fiat cars in Europe. Although some of our Indian car ratios arent given here, hence would request you to post one for Honda City Vtec1.5 here. Do the math.

Just to help you understand a little about emission and the norms:

The ultimate EU target with voluntary agreements are to contribute, is to reach an average CO2 emission (as measured according to Commission Directive 93/116/EC) of 120 g/km for all new passenger cars by 2012

If want to have even more knowledge, check this out:

Need more....will be more than glad to assist you in regards to the same.

Good to be in company with such learned people on emmission norms and taking fiat to such hieghts. well Fiat need to understand that where they have to land that platform needs to be strong enough to hold. What is the ground realty and how to build up their brand value. As for the emmission norms yes we should be educated enough and we should also put it in our priorities but as rightly said by the environment analysist how much pollution is spend by boieng in one flight from newyork to delhi is equal ti the years pollution spend by the cars in India.    

@saudul hasan you seem to be very confused about whatever you try to talk here in this forum. You still havent posted any written proof for your complaints nor your pics. At times you speak about your complaints the next moment your talking about Fiat's 1.9.

Fiat is not launching any 1.9 in India and yes the Dual Logic is expected soon in India. There is no such things as automatic HID lamps or rear window curtains coming in. I guess your talking about Boeing's noise emissions and not Co2 emissions.

Devil Jr.

First of all, you got it all wrong. It was never ANHC vs Linea. It was ANHC all about itself. And I dont know why you're comparing both of them. More torque definitely means more mileage, but before that comes in the valve timing control. That is I-vtec. Anyways, this is all offtopic.

Coming to the links that you have given, Man! You have got yourself stumped in that. Take a closer look there.

Fiat Grande Punto > 134 g/km (average value)

Honda Jazz = 129 g/km (exact)

I have compared 1.4 versions of both.

Honda CRV = 173 g/km

Fiat Sedici = 173 g/km

There you go!

Had to write all this OT stuff just to make the picture clear.

------------------------

The thing that makes sense the most is what DocNishu has to say - The turbo comes in and shows its effect when the car clocks 100 in 11.x secs rather than 14.x .Period.

-Saudul Hasan : Now what is automatic HID lamps ? Do they light up automatically when the sun goes down? And what are they going to price the car then?

It was never ANHC vs Linea. It was ANHC all about itself. And I dont know why you're comparing both of them. More torque definitely means more mileage' date=' but before that comes in the valve timing control. That is I-vtec. Anyways, this is all offtopic. [/quote']

@driftpunk- Again reading skills, but now it seems understanding skills too.

It was about anhc and Linea when DD was commenting on the power ratios(Reading skills) and nobody on this forum wants to know what the figures are for the Punto or Jazz or CRV or Sedici (we can get these figures from the chart). Thats why I had stated earlier that if you could get the emission figures for anhc 1.5 i vtec, we can also try to get one from Fiat for the T jet. And since the T jet is a performance car, we have to compare with the other performance cars in our country. So I guess nothing is off topic here as stated by you.

Mods note: While quoting, use only a relevant part of the post & not the entire post.
BornFree2010-10-02 13:35:14

On sunday i booked my linea t jet at autolinks .I called the showroom today and the sales executive told me that two models are comming tjet and tjet+ . tjet will be costing Rs. 15000 more then the current model and tjet+ will be costing Rs. 40' date='000 to 50000 more then tjet , it includes leather seats and 16 inch alloy wheels . He told me that he has booked two cars for test drive and they are on its way and will be reaching in 4 - 5 days.[/quote'] i think that you all did not read my post . Here you can see as told me by the fiat executive That there will be two versions comming tjet and tjet plus and today i had talked to the sales person he said that probably the test drive cars will be reaching him tomorrow at Hauz Khas

Firstly Congrats alot Predator for booking a Turbo-charged Beauty -Fiat Linea T-jet.

On sunday i booked my linea t jet at autolinks .I called the showroom today and the sales executive told me that two models are comming tjet and tjet+ . tjet will be costing Rs. 15000 more then the current model and tjet+ will be costing Rs. 40' date='000 to 50000 more then tjet , it includes leather seats and 16 inch alloy wheels . [/quote']

Which colour & Variant you've booked, predator ??

But I'm Surprised that there is just a difference of Rs.15k between 1.4 NA(Naturally Aspirated) & 1.4 Turbo petrol engines & if this News is 100% true, then truly Vento & ANHC have got their Real Competitiors now.

& Come on Fiat !!

Why not have a Punto T-jet Emotion petrol @Rs.5.6-5.7 lacs then..

& I request NAREN to Comment on this, since you're having talks with some Fiat India's higher officials.

dr nishu,

Had discussions with Fiat personal, they said at present there are no plans for T Jet Punto. Also they are not committing the prices of T Jet. Asking us to wait till October 8th.

Congrats Predator for the booking, but to me it is unofficial as Fiat personal have informed that they have not started the booking & also have not informed any dealer to make the bookings for T Jet Linea.

@predator,

Very good already 10 cars booked. Has the dealer given you the receipt for the booking "T Jet Linea", also as already asked by dr nishu you have not confirmed the colour & varient of the T Jet Linea.

Yes a receipt has been given to me and the color and variant is not chosen till now the sales executive at that time was not having any information .PREDATOR2010-10-05 13:39:11

On sunday i booked my linea t jet at autolinks .I called the showroom today and the sales executive told me that two models are comming tjet and tjet+ . tjet will be costing Rs. 15000 more then the current model and tjet+ will be costing Rs. 40' date='000 to 50000 more then tjet , it includes leather seats and 16 inch alloy wheels . He told me that he has booked two cars for test drive and they are on its way and will be reaching in 4 - 5 days.[/quote']

The price you have mentioned then this is going to be killer price weather Indian public buy it or not but whomever buys it going to enjoy it throughout of his life.

Fiat Linea T-Jet is being extensively discussed only in various automobile fora.  Sadly, Fiat India is maintaining stony silence.  Perhaps, Fiat India wants to create a record by launching Fiat T-Jet without any ad campaign!smiley2.gifJ.Ravi2010-10-06 05:30:54

Fiat Linea T-Jet is being extensively discussed only in various automobile fora.? Sadly' date=' Fiat India is maintaining stony silence.? Perhaps, Fiat India wants to create a record by launching Fiat T-Jet without any ad campaign!smiley2.gif [/quote']

When company launch all new car then they make many announcements before the launch but when company launch new variant of exiting car, they keep silent till launch otherwise their sales suffer for the exiting variant of the car and we have already seen that be it Honda or Linea.