Durango Dude

Interesting video's thread

He's a pakistani journalist reporting from karachi railway station about public going for holidays and the festival season etc. But he gets interrupted by the people in front of him, and take after take, he gets fed up, and in the ending he uses expletives to shout at someguy. Its really funny if you can understand Urdu/Hindi. vr.462010-06-27 13:43:14

No' date=' you shouldnt

You know,try to cut down on the embarrassment factor.[/quote']

Oops, sorry I guess I'm taking humour a bit too seriously.smiley9.gif

Well today, watched on News9 (Bangalore English News Channel) about a stray dog that followed a man for 3 whole days, until being caught by the Mahanagar Palika!!! They studio guys played old love songs while showing the dog following the man, it was damn hilarious!

arkboypunk12010-06-27 17:04:05

Nothing funny about this video. It's the shootout on Top Gear between the Bugatti and McLaren F1. Must say the F1 had the upperhand for the first half mile before the Veyron 'clawed' back to take the chequered flag at the finish. It's enlightening to know that the F1 had no ABS or TCS !!! for car able to crack 240 MPH, and we go "what the" when we see ABS missing on the Micra diesel.

Watch it and N'Joy. Come to think of it; ABS and TCS were standard features on my car. smiley4.gif

Durango Dude2011-01-02 03:24:34

Its not a funny video but still wanted to share it. Its the latest advert for Royal Enfield. Simply beautiful. Must watch.

@Mods: If possible can we change the title of this thread to something meant to sharing all kinds of videos and not just funny ones.