arkboypunk1

At last, I introduce myself.

I've been here for quite some time, but never introduced myself.

Basically, I'm a 14 year old Class 10 student, with one of Bangy's most prestigious Public Schools.

Ever since I was very young, I've been very interested in automobiles.

Since the time I was 8 or 9, I started reading ACI, Auto India, et al.

Until recently, I used to collect scale models, design cars free hand.

I'm also on TBHP, under the handle - ' Arkin Evoisrevo' but I'm banned until next monthsmiley19.gifsmiley18.gif.

I've had a great time here so far, and hope I'll have a great time forever.

I've got a lot of info, fun and exposure through the forum, and will continue having so.

Cheers.

arkboypunk12010-07-01 17:40:24

Well, it is quite late to welcome you on the forum.

But, Kudos to the contribution you have made to the forum.

Keep up the good work.

BTW, you still posted your intro before me.

I have no plans to introduce myself unless compelled to do so by the Mods. smiley17.gif

arkboypunk1 cannot welcome you at this stage as you are already a part of the big ACI forum family since nearly a year. In fact you will have to welcome the newer members alongwith all of us.

I always thought you are a teenager but at 14 you are too young.Don't know whether you or archit is younger?

OK not to worry at all about bans and so on, have the whale of a time here! I would compare the ban to suspensions in our police force. Unless one is suspended he cannot be a good policeman. Also they get the Police medal one moment and the next moment they are suspended! So really nothing to worry.smiley1.gif

anjan_c20072010-07-01 18:04:39

Well, I feel I was banned from the other board for 1 month for not too feasible reasons.

Archit was born in 1994, while I was born in 1996, so that says it all!!

But he too apparently joined when he was almost 14, and exactly an year before I created this ID!

I actually joined when I was 13, under the handle - arkboypunk, but then, I lost the passwords of both that ID, and the email ID with which I'd created it.

As the saying goes' date=' better late than never. Arkin welcome to the forum.

[/quote']

Thanks Doc!

It seems like I've already introduced myself through my activity on the forum

arkboypunk12010-07-01 18:13:29

Well' date=' I feel I was banned from the other board for 1 month for not too feasible reasons.

Archit was born in 1994, while I was born in 1996, so that says it all!!

But he too apparently joined when he was almost 14.

I actually joined when I was 13, under the handle - arkboypunk, but then, I lost the passwords of both that ID, and the email ID with which I'd created it.

[/quote']

Do not worry about the ban.It comes it goes. I too was banned in 2008 for a month. smiley4.gif

So archit is 2 years older..

Since after losing the password you became arkboypunk1, do not lose it now. Or else it will be a sequel and the id may become arkboypunk2.smiley1.gif

@arkboy - I am happy to see  young members  like you joining this forum .      I love to draw free hand cars and (mostly)trucks but still not reached expert level though !

ST'columba's School New Delhi is the school where I studied and I am proud of studying in it . I hope you also have the same feeling about your school as I have ( anyways ,you have not mentioned your school's name).

.Also  don't be bothered about you being banned in some forum - they just want to maintain the good  reputation  of  that forum  and that's good for  you also. If the forum has a good reputation and information  it will benefit you only. so have a pleasant ride and remember   no driving till  your 18 years  of age

@winner48 - please don't break their head instead use your intelligence to crack that forum . thats my advice to you. try try againsmiley2.gif

@Mr.Spock.

I know how to drive, but used to practised only on a deserted helipad when I used to.

About my school, I'm proud to be a student of National Public School Indiranagar.

BTW, my dad's cars are M800 and Tata Indigo.

The M800 is going to be replaced soon.

**EDIT**

Hi 
Try expanding our wings in your age group.

Thanks Bala!

I sure will!

Automotive passion is in my blood.

arkboypunk12010-07-01 18:47:42

@arkboy - what I  meant was that you should not drive car in the city or highways until your 18 and have a proper driving license  but for time being you can sharpen that motoring skill with games like  need for speed etc.  

Well' date=' I feel I was banned from the other board?for 1 month for not too feasible reasons.Archit was born in 1994, while I was born in 1996, so that says it all!!But he too apparently joined when he was almost 14.I actually joined when I was 13, under the handle - arkboypunk, but then, I lost the passwords of both that ID, and the email ID with which I'd created it.[/quote']Do not worry about the ban.It comes it goes. I too was banned in 2008 for a month. smiley4.gifSo archit is 2 years older..Since after losing the password you became arkboypunk1, do not lose it now. Or else it will be a sequel and the id may become arkboypunk2.smiley1.gif

yes i am older! i am going to turn 16 this september. anyways welcome to ACI. I actually havent welcomed someone on ACI in a long time!