rahul1810

Hyundai i10 facelift Spotted!

In my opinion this is just a face lift with certain features added. I don't think that VTVT is going to make any difference in normal driving: either in FE or way it drives. It's under-tyred to make it nimble in the city and so that steering effort is less and also the FE will not get affected.

I'd just wait and see what ACI has to say. All in all I'd say Hyundai has made its best selling hatch more endearing and also "aspirational"; only wish they had brought the new 1 litre too.

Surprisingly face-lifted & loaded with Up-to-date features, but seems that it's losing in the VFM arena, as by pricing It have completely Shadowed the Figo Titanium, Ritz ZXi(even its cheaper than Asta 1.2 VTVT), Swift, Micra, etc & have completely left the India's Mass sales constituting Rs.3-4 lacs Battleground for Chevrolet Beat, MS Wagon-R as Infront of its kappa-engined version, iRDE looks Insignificant & Outdated. 

Surprisingly face-lifted & loaded with Up-to-date features' date=' but seems that it's losing in the VFM arena, as by pricing It have completely Shadowed the Figo Titanium, Ritz ZXi(even its cheaper than Asta 1.2 VTVT), Swift, Micra, etc & have completely left the India's Mass sales constituting Rs.3-4 lacs Battleground for Chevrolet Beat, MS Wagon-R as Infront of?its kappa-engined?version,?iRDE looks?Insignificant & Outdated.?

[/quote']

Exactly, I was looking for top model under 5.50 lakh ex showroom with at least with alloy wheels and fatter tyres but alas, din't happen.

I will now go for SX4 auto for few lakh more.