Sign in to follow this  
diniya99

Ford Figo Car- Poor Quality of Car delivery

I am one of the Ford Customer. I have purchased Ford Figo ZXI 1.4 L Diesel from Metro Ford Palace Road Bangalore on 16th May 2010.

But I have noticed that when I am taking car possession in Showroom there is oxidation or Corrosion on the tire Rim . Please find the attached images above.

I have taken same issues into your customer care executives and Showroom executives they have replied saying that

gone through your pics and as per my understanding its not the rims but the brake disc rotorsor the rear drums that are showing rust signs. it is standard issue because these items are made from cast iron and will be like those shown in your picture. Evn my honda jazz in japan has the same image. Nothing to get  worried about and its normal as these parts are exposed to the elements.

You cannot go to consumer court for this and if you look closely at other cars, you will see the same there also.

Oh, Take it easy. This is absolutely normal and nothing to do with poor quality and all. No need to go to the consumer court.

The discs will regain some shine after some usage.

sb-alto2010-08-19 10:57:42