Horizon

discountinued used cars

Hi,

How good are second hand Opel Corsas to buy? How difficult is it getting them serviced. There are plenty used Corsas for sale and many of them seem to be in good condition also. Consider this. If the tail light on my Corsa gets broken, am I going to get a new one in the market? Does the Corsa share any parts or platform with the Chevrolet Aveo. Other similar cars are the Fiat Palio platform line up and the Daewoo Matiz. But the thing with Matiz is that, the Spark is essentially a rebranded Matiz. I am considering buying a used Corsa. It will be very helpful if current Corsa owners can respond to this.

smiley7.gifMy name "Ksh*tij" got misspelt earlier as "Ksh*tij" smiley36.gif because of the word filter applied on this forum. I could not find any way to change the username. Hence, I created another profile smiley1.gif.

You could find parts, but it is getting increasingly difficult and frankly not worth the trouble. The Corsa and Aveo do not share any parts as far as I know. It would be better if you go for some car that is still in production or has recently gone out of production. If it is a depreciation disaster like the Palio and Ikon, even better.

You can get the part of Opel Corsa easily, some time its not available in JC road but if its not there then you can arrange it from Delhi. In my case, CarSingh service center marathalli arranged the parts from Delhi. but at the end you car will not stay ideal only bcz of parts.