sarabjeet

Sarabs Car World

Sarabh@ Went through your pics and post. Nice work and interest dude. Me too a damn extreme car lover., But you would marry ferrari.., But iam Lancer evo. anyways., keep posting your works dude. And i feel happy to see if you can post your cars all together.

-dinesh

just got off phone with BMW' date=' the lady tells me BMW doesn't have any car called X3.?smiley19.gif

[/quote']

HAHAHA!! Maybe they were talking about Scale models. :D

BTW, have you seen the Carbon Fibre Logos for BMWs on ebay.uk? they are swweeeeeet!! And of course, the M logos.

How come they fix parts bought from outside?

Is there any other car co/dealer doing this?

No dealer can refuse to FIT OEM car parts, if it is a copy he can blatantly refuse. He can just charge his labour cost.

@ Cyrus

yes have seen them on ebay, but since it was my first time buying stuff from ebay.uk i tried the least expensive. They even have awesome M3 kits

@BMW X3, it is phased out, facelift is expected by mid August.

Td'ed Q5 3.0 TDI, Jaguar XF diesel is next on saturday

@Sarabjeet: I think you have an alternative profession, I think you can start a consultancy on how to go about caring for a 'premium' marque in India.

If I get a chance of buying a 20L car, I may prefer a Santa Fe to an X1, just because of these 'hidden' and 'horrendous' costs.

@DD online consulting is the best, you sometimes enjoy with at the guy who has bought a car.

@premium cars. well yes they can be demanding, but again the pleasure of driving an X1 is a level above Santa Fe.

the xf or xj sarab?

XF , to be specific diesel variant. petrol was tempting and the sales representative offered me that she'll bring both variants for TD. But as they say 'Jis gaali jaana nahi, us gali dekhna kyun' smiley2.gif

So Td'ed the diesel only and now can't get the car out of my mind

Wow it would have been an awesome experience the jag just oozes pure class which the Germans can only dream of, please post the pics of the jag xf-s if you can.

Note from Mod: Please post in correct English, SMS/Slang words are not allowed on the board.
BornFree2011-02-16 03:38:47

update : BMW logo stolen again from the hood. Bought one more from Ebay UK but don't know whether to install it again or no. Car looks terrible without it. Apart from that no issues faced from the car yet.

Hey guys Traded my 2005 corolla AT with a 2007 Honda Civic V MT done 32000kms and my 2008 fabia with 2010 i20 asta with sunroof done 4000kms. Will share the pictures with you guys after getting them.

I personally like the i20. The power factor isnt of much use if used in the city mostly. PLus the interiors, features and the A.S.S make it a hassle free car to own. Best of luck!

sry guys for not posting the pics yet. I have taken  delivery of Civic 2007 V MT 3 weeks ago but was tied up with work. Instead of i20 i have taken another Civic S 2007 MT. Will post the pic of both the cars ASAP.

Enjoy this beauty for the time being...

Bling Bling Range Rover

20110511_080705_rr.jpg

20110511_081152_rr21.gif

Sorry for a big pic but the bling bling wheels deserve a bigger pic

@asethi

No its not in the family yet. But is one of the cars that is being evaluated for purchase of a biggie.

@Vipul yup its a beast. Infact this one is an private import and comes with all the bell and whistle

Here are images of 2007 Civic V MT, will post the image os S varient later.

MrD45l.jpg

67BKel.jpg

qitQhl.jpg

DTMexl.jpg

r633nl.jpg

5n21Cl.jpg

pdui0l.jpg

V7JYpl.jpg

BBDFUl.jpg

aybznl.jpg