AMG1

Bugatti Veyron Now in India

20101028_124646_IMG_1277.jpgBugatti launched the fastest and most powerful full production car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron in India. The Veyron is also the most expensive street-legal full production car in the world. The distributor for the Veyron is Exclusive Motors, located in New Delhi. Exclusive motors is also a dealer for Bentley and Lamborghini cars in India.

The Veyron Grand Sport

Saw something in the papers that they may relax rules for some specific high end cars.

For those rich blokes who can splurge 16 cores on 4 wheels (aside another 4 to 5 crores on life tax and insurance), getting the rules changed is nothing but peanuts.   After all, we all know that any rule in RTA can be broken; broken very safely and with absolute impunity.   

Buy some "poromboke" land (a few sq. kms) and build a track and don't forget to get that airconditioned truck for transporting your beauty; I think Merc's are building some heavy duty trucks. Sure the man in Antilia will have one, whether he'll drive it is a different issue. Noticed that the car is LHD; they have got a special exemption for this car. For 1/16th the cost of that car I can secure my retirement.

Durango Dude2010-10-29 04:39:09

This proves that one point which makes me very very happy.

INDIANS HAVE ARRIVED.

Now, let everyone in the world know that the world's best and the most exclusive items have a market in India.  And, Indians have the moolaah to buy any and every such item.  Be it ultra-costly watches or cars or flats or .....

Now, we have very deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets.

( not all of us... or most of us ... but certainly a handful of Indians ). 
rameshbabu.n2010-10-29 10:19:54

This proves that India is not a poor country but the politicians are poor (543 People) from thoughts and not from money / wealth who are tarnishing image of our Country in the world by showing very wrong picture.

Off the track not  - We are one of the largest importers of Gold.  

Such things makes us proud.

When some one new to India visits Mumbai or Metro city they are surprised to see Proche / RR's exclusive showrooms.

Sure the man in Antilia will have one, whether he'll drive it is a different issue.

I highly doubt that sir,because as much as i heard about him he is not at all into cars,anyways the 1st veyron in our country was spotted around 2-months ago in Mumbai!