Sign in to follow this  
guiguiswiss

A very special Suzuki Swift

Hello everybody,

I want to telle us about a very special Suzuki Swift. This is my aunt car, this car was purchased on January 2010 in Switzerland where it sells very well because of the climate is often snowy, especially in highland :

Because yes, this little Swift is a...

dsc00516zr.jpg

Of course it's not advisable to use it like a Jeep smiley36.gif. His playground is the snow where the Swift excels thanks to its lightweight. This model is based on the 1300cc 92hp serial engine, this is here the special series "Piz Sulai" very well equipped : aluminum wheels, a/c, cd radio, metallic paint, ABS, ESP, 6 airbag...

This is one of the most efficient 4x4. But compared to the normal Swift, the engine is out of breath by the 4 wheel drive, performance is worse. And consumption increase. But everywhere she goes, whatever the weather, and that is why it was purchased. He fell last week 80cm of snow over there...

I have more pics if you are interested

4x4 Swift !!

What a Great Combo of Suzuki's User-friendliness & Agility.

As here in India, amongst cars only SUVs & Audis are All-Wheel Driven, nothing else.

I have more pics if you are interested

Why not gui..

Release them out here.

This is a permanent 4x4, that is why the performance is degraded. it is impossible to drive in 2 wheel drive. The biggest problem for offroading is that the ride height (or ground clearance) is exactly the same as the normal model. And there is no more protections. Tires are "Contiwintercontact" by Continental, specially for winter again.

dsc00521bw.jpg

dsc00519au.jpg

dsc00517l.jpg

Except the "4x4" logo, no difference with a normal Swift.

Door still plates and carpet floor are specific for "Piz Sulai" series.

dsc00512qd.jpg

The standard 1300cc 92hp petrol engine

dsc00515fn.jpg

And of course the 4 wheel drive transmission

dsc00506lz.jpg

That swift looks spicy with those beautiful alloys.The colour looks same as My Swift . wish though My car had same alloys as Gui's car.

The engine in this swift belongs to M -series and there appears a mock carbon fibre finish on Door pads

Thanks for the pics gui..

dsc00519au.jpg 

Just smiley27.gif loved this Snow-laden Swift in Silver & also liked the Extent to which this Swift is almost same as that of Indian Version, except to that of M-Series 1.3 Petrol engine, 4x4 Drivetrain & Gorgeous Alloys nothing else.

Rest whole of the Bodyshell, Interiors & Lights design all are same..

Does this Swift features Start-Stop Button feature too or not !

dr_nishu2010-12-21 19:46:41

Mr Spock, when you get your Swift? Is it the new 2010 model?

I also think that the Swift are identical for the Indian market. What is the engine in India?

The rims are very special, I've never seen any other similarly equipped Swift. I think it's specific equipment for "Piz-Sulai" series.

There is no button but a conventional key smiley1.gif

Is the Swift a success in India?guiguiswiss2010-12-21 21:14:12

@guiguiswiss- The swift is the third largest car selling in India with monthly sales in excess of 12,000 cars per month and its sedan derivative is the largest selling midsize or shall I say compact sedan in india with sales exceeding  8,000 units per month.

I have got the same swift and same colour as your swift but with K series engine  developing 85bhp.Its nearly 9 months old