ragav20693

new to the forum

Greetings to all the members!

I am new to the forum and I would like to know the rules for posting pictures on this site. Please help me out on this.

I am a NRI , born and brought up in the United States and living in India for the first time . Also, I am a car fanatic! The car I own in India is the Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 2.0 Vcdi AT.

India has been very exhausting interms of buying cars. No V8, no turbos,high taxes ,high cost of fuel made me buy a small car like the Chevrolet Cruze.

The cars I/family own now.

Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 2.0 Vcdi-IN (I use it)

Chevrolet Camaro 6.2 L V8 -USA (Sister uses it now)

Ford Expedition 5.4 L V8-USA(Family vehicle)

Cadillac CTS 3.6 L V6 AWD -USA(Dad)

BMW 5-Series GT 4.4 L V8 Turbo - USA (Mom)

I would be happy to give inputs on any of them.

Hello Raghav, welcome to the board.

To know more about forum functions, follow the Announcements section within the forum.

Nice range of cars you have there!

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum ragav..

May I ask in which City of India you're Residing here ??

Also what a Amazing cars you're having in your US home Garage. These are Far-away dream cars for most of this Countrymen today.

Hope you'll be having a pleasant stay here.

Goodluck..

Hai ragav. Welcome to the forum. Me too have reached chennai just recently(before 2years) from Saudi/dubai. Same like your situation but now familiar with indian traffic rules and lifestyle. Our motherland rocks always., keep enjoying in india.

-dinesh

To begin with, there are no traffic rules in India which drives me mad. People don't keep to their lanes.

Defining my motherland is quite difficult. My dad is American of Finnish/Italian origins. My mom is from South Africa of Indian/Dutch descent . So I could trace my origin to more than 6 countries. But I would consider myself American.

India has been entertaining so far. The historic monuments, arts, dance ,music and traditional sports have kept me interested here .

@raghav!please post some pics of the camaro!!!i absolutely love that car!!!and if possible of the other cars too!!how do you find the cruze after a camaro eh?smiley2.gif